Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Buy on Amazon
Camryn C.
Hooksett, NH
Review for: Fair more...
This product easily covered my blemishes easily and with little application. It blended easily and didn't feel heavy or oily. It stayed on for most of the day and helped to conceal my dark circles easily. It was definitely worth it in my opinion but it did fade with sweat and my natural oils easily.
Toni S.
Bakersfield , CA
I feel like everyone loves this but I didn't have a good experience with this. I do like how it's light weight, but there like no coverage. Maybe my dark circles are really bad or something but this product didn't cover them at all. I use this as a spot concealer and it's okay but it is drying. I won't repurchase
Danielle G.
Ruston, LA
I heard lots of praise from Youtubers about this product and they were not lying! If i hadn't purchased this myself I never would have know that this was not a high-end concealer. I tend to get very dry in my under eye area and this only creases on my worst dry under eye days. I love this concealer!
Rachel B.
Cincinnati, OH
I've been trying a ton of different drug store concealers recently. This one isn't my favorite but also isn't the worst i've tried. i like the consistency and the moisturizing feeling. however, i wish they would have more color selection because i feel like mine is too dark and i got the lightest shade so...
Ada S.
Baytown, TX
30 cafe is Bae! If your looking for a drugstore Concealer to wear on a every day basis!? Then keep this close to you like you keep your phone close by! I use it everyday! You can even use this one for covering your dark circles and then go in with a lighter shade for highlight and you will be set!
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I love Maybelline for me concealer. I love how it's super affordable. There's a good amount of product in there, and when applied under your eyes you don't need much. A little goes a long way. It really covers my dark eye circles. I love the little brush its smooth on my face. I highly recommended it.
Tabitha C.
Review for: Light more...
I just don't like this product. First of all it was to sheer of coverage for. It didn't do anything for my eyes and it accentuated the lines under my eyes this was a no go for me.
Destiny P.
Melbourne, FL
Best concealer at the drug store by far! Many people like to say that its a dupe for the NARS creamy radiant concealer but I disagree! It is way better and more creamy and fits the skin perfectly. It blends so nicely on the skin and doesn't dry to fast so you ave time to blend it. I repurchase this all the time!
Veronica M.
Pullman, WA
Great product. Affordable and can be found at the local stores. Also packaging is good. Not too greasy. Sets very well. last long and doesn't set too heavy. Would recommend
Desire' C.
Cartersville, GA
I wanted to give this product a great review. I got the deepest shade there was and it was still too light for my skin tone. I will say that the coverage is amazing and I really wanted to use it. I don't like the fact that the shades don't cater to women of color because I feel like I'd swear by it.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?