Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Sophie D.
It is so rare to find a concealer that matches my skin type, lasts long, doesn't crease, and works well with my oily skin. This is know of my best finds this spring and yes, I'm a little behind on finding/trying this product. But that's because it's always sold out. Great price, and stock up on this if you come across your shade!
Mahum S.
I love this concealer! I have super dry skin and this looks beautiful on top of it, it does not cling to any of my dry patches. It gives a natural light-medium coverage. I still recommend this for all skin types! Just make sure to set it with a long lasting loose powder, to make it look flawless all day long and to prevent creasing.
Danielle G.
I've been all over the place trying to find the perfect concealer and here it is straight out of my CVS haul! It is amazing for its price. A dupe for the NARS concealer but just as good for a fraction of the price. It's liquidy and blends amazingly. The number of shades available makes it impossible for you not to find one perfect for you and your undertones. Definitely would buy again!
Taylor I.
Hands down, favorite drugstore concealer. I use the shade 15 Fair (which oddly enough is lighter than 10 Light), and it's not too ghostly, although I do think there could be more shades. This has a lighter feeling than the NARS radiant concealer, and doesn't have the highest coverage, (it's still medium/full coverage) but its great. And for less than $10, there's no reason not to get it.
Amber H.
Brentwood , CA
My personal favorite concealer is the fit me line. I use light to highlight the under eyes and it is magic. This is a drugstore dupe for the Nars creamy concealer at less then half the price. Use CVS or Walgreens rewards to really save.

It blends well with a damp beauty blender and I enjoy baking with powder for about 5 minutes.
Stacy F.
Nooksack, WA
This gets "Holy Grail" status with a lot of makeup gurus, and it isn't QUITE as impressive to me. I still get dark circles showing through under my eyes when I use this (and my circles aren't that dark to begin with). It DOES work really well all over the face to smooth out discoloration and redness. I actually stopped using the matching foundation in favor of just dotting this on, blending it out, and setting with powder. I use a lighter color for the center of my face and the next shade darker for my forehead and sides of my face. It's a great product, I'm just frustrated about the lack of coverage under my eyes.
Jessica B.
Good concealer but if you have very dark circles as I do, it needs to be used with a color corrector. It isn't opaque enough to be used on its own. It's smooth, creamy and works well. I find that it does fairly well at covering blemishes. It's not too oily or too dry. I find that Maybelline has some of the best concealers out there.
Larissa L.
Great Falls, MT
I like this concealer, however I do think it has a tendency to sit on top of the skin and not absorb. I have combination to mostly oily skin and after I've moisturized and primed it still tends to look flaky and dry. That being said, the color is perfect. I am a very fair skinned person and it highlights and covers really well.
Jessica V.
I really love this concealer! It's from the drugstore so it's super adorable. I use the shade sand to brighten up underneath my eyes and to highlight different places on my face. I use to shade medium to help hide any blemishes. This concealer is easy to use, it has a doe foot applicator. The formal is really great, it has good coverage, and it lasts well throughout the day. I am starting to run out and I will defiantly need to go pick up some more soon! ❤️👍
Nicole K.
Barnegat, NJ
Review for: Light more...
this is my all time favorite concealer - it has great coverage compared to others on the market. It goes on really smooth! It is great for under eye coverage, sun spots, and blemishes. It is definitely build able but one coat typically does the job! I would highly recommend and this is one product I cannot live without!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back