Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Sara B.
Wildomar, CA
Review for: Light more...
Such a good product 😃 it has such a nice undertone and it has such a beautiful finish on the skin. It never looks cakey on my skin and it blends extremely easily. Just be sure to set it with a good setting/ finishing powder and you’ll be set! I would say a medium coverage is safe to categorize this concealer as.
Yichen S.
Union City, CA
This product was hyped up to be a dupe for the Nars creamy concealer, which was why I purchased it. It was pretty creamy but it wasn't fantastic, and it was difficult to find a shade that matched me well within the line. I found that I had to do a lot of work setting it down with powder as well to ensure that it didn't crease, and it emphasized texture and fine lines.
Jazmyn B.
I actually do really like this line. It blends very well with the liquid foundation and you can't even tell where you put it. I also like it because it's not thick feeling on your face
Taylor M.
Perfect for concealing unwanted blemishes or dark circles. Super easy to blend and looks flawless. If you use a lighter shade, it's good to give you a subtle highlight, and if you use a shade 2 or 3 shades darker than your skin tone you can use it as a cream contour. Great dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and I honestly reach for this more than I reach for that.
Jennifer D.
Very impressed with this concealer. I have extremely dark circles under my eyes, and while it doesn't cover them completely, it does better than any other I've tried. It doesn't cake up and is pretty buildable, within reason. I have already purchased it again and will likely continue to purchase it in the future.
Jessica T.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I'm honestly very impressed with this concealer. It's comparable to the UD naked skin concealer but not as good in my opinion. If you have dry skin, I do see how you may like this option better than the UD one because it is a bit more creamy than fluid. If you're on a budget and looking for a good drugstore concealer, definitely recommend this one. It's still a great buy!
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
I love love love the finish of this product. Because I am super oily, I use a matte foundation, and then use this under my eyes because of the full-coverage dewy finish it gives me. It is such a gorgeous, natural look, while still being full coverage and hiding those dark circles and blemishes. It is a staple item in my collection
Romi G.
The Fit Me line from Maybelline is a life-saver. This concealer is my all-time favorite. Getting this kind of coverage from a drugstore concealer is surprising. It can easily be called a dupe for some of the high-end concealers. The Fit Me concealer does not crease and stays all day long.
Sabrina
Porterville, CA
This is my favorite concealer of all time. I've tried other concealers and none that I've tried have compared to this one. I really like how its light weight yet covers so well and it doesn't get cakey like a few other concealers I've tried. Also its only about 5-6 dollars where I live and it lasts me normally 2- 3 months I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Andrea Gabriela V.
Dallas, TX
This correction is very good, it is economical but think there are better at the same price as this. However, it is a good choice for everyday, go to school or to an informal activity.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart