Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Alejandra A.
I really like this concealer. I use this when I know I'm going to be running a lot of errands & it's going to be a long day because it covers up super well & It doesnt smear or anything like that. I do with there were lighter shades to this so I can nightlight with it but other than that this product is really good and blends easily.
Valincia R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Bomb!!!
I use this concealer in the color Cafe along with my Maybelline fit me foundation (355 coconut). After I apply my foundation I highlight my face using this concealer and it is THE BEST! I love the packaging and the applicator makes it so easy to apply. I usually use a damp blender and it blends flawlessly into my foundation. Lovveee
Megan G.
Review for: Light more...
The Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer is a great all-purpose concealer. It gives a medium coverage and it is very lightweight on the skin. The formula is easy to work with and blends nicely with your fingers, a beauty sponge or a brush. It can be used on the undereye area or on blemishes. If I am in a rush I use this almost as a foundation. It's quick and affordable.
Afton P.
This concealer is pretty good. It's great for the very cheap price point, but the only downside is that it does crease if not properly set with enough powder. That may only be because I have such oily skin that makeup has a hard time staying in place on me. Other than that, this is fab and can be found at most drugstores, Walmart, and target.
Chelsea W.
This is the best concealer I've tried yet. Its not that compatiable with really oily skin because I find throughout the day it wears off, but it has really good coverage. I use it under my eyes around and on my nose, my forehead, and my chin! I never dont set my concealer so I dont know how it lasts on its own but laired with the NYC smooth skin pressed face powder.
AbaGayle B.
Midway Park, NC
I genuinely adore this concealer. It matches my skin perfectly, it lasts so long, gives amazing coverage, and doesn't cake up. I've never tried a drug store concealer that was this good. I don't use it for covering up flaws, although I wouldn't mind. Seriously though guys try this out! It's personally the best drug store concealer I've ever used and I'll definitely be buying again.
Jenna R.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this concealer. I've tried a lot of brands, and this one is awesome, without breaking the bank. I think my problem with a lot of concealers is that on dry skin, they don't blend well and can end up making problem areas look worse. This concealer doesn't dry out or look blotchy, and there are enough shade choices to pick from, so you're not stuck with extreme colors. I love the consistency of this product, and will continue to use this concealer over any other.
Ashley V.
Review for: Light more...
I really like this concealer! It has a full coverage & brightens up the under eye. It doesn't set in my fine lines for the exception that we all do have creases under our eyes which is normal. It doesn't make the creasing extremely visible though. I would repurchase & always recommend as a good drugstore concealer. I get mine at target
Aivi T.
Lakewood, WA
This is the best drugstore concealer I've tried in a long time. I have it in multiple shades. I use it to highlight under my eyes and down my nose as well as to conceal blemishes. It has such good coverage and lasting power. It's lightweight and doesn't get cakey. Totally worth the price and a lot of times you can usually get it on sale!
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I was pleasantly surprised but this considering I don't usually have a lot of luck with pharmacy face makeup due to my sensitive skin. But this stuff is so creamy and blends so well. It comes in a bunch of colors so you have buy one lighter and one darker to have a highlight or contour effect that's easily blended right into your skin.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back