Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
izzy c.
New London
This is the only concealer I use because it is perfect! The shade range isn't the best, since I am almost as white as paper :-) but the coverage and formula are amazing!
Marisa D.
Definitely one of my favorite concealers of all time! Blends effortlessly into my foundation and provides light to medium coverage. I usually apply one base coat and then add a little more on top of my dark circles, so I'd say it's buildable. If you're looking for full coverage, this probably won't suit your needs, but otherwise it totally fits the bill!
Paulina Z.
Palos Hills, IL
Fairly decent product considering it can be found at the drugstore, and the inexpensive price! If your main concern is dark circles or something of the sort then this concealer could be a winner for you. In my case I have occasional acne breakouts, and this concealer isn't too great with covering them up. This is a more everyday concealer so it is quite light. So I wouldn't recommend this if you are looking for a heavier concealer that will blur and completely hide your acne.
donya a.
Sudbury
Review for: Deep more...
Ce concealer  est magnifique. En plus d'avoir un magnifique packaging, la texture du produit est très agréable. Le seul petit défaut du produit, c'est qu'il est assez petit et il n'a pas beaucoup de produit ce qui est dommage mais sinon c'est un magnifique concealer que je recommande.
Esther
Review for: Fair more...
This is one of the best drug store concealers. It lasts and it's so good. I totally recommend it to everyone! It's worth the buy , and you can find it at most places. It's super easy to blend !
Victoria N.
Roswell, GA
Best concealer HANDS DOWN! I've tried Estee Lauder, Dior, Chanel and even Naked Skin. This always wins! It makes my skin look so clear and has amazing coverage. I always get compliments on it and I've had so many friends switch from their usual concealer to this one! I also have freckles on my face and this concealer EASILY covers them :)
Natalia H.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good. It's full cover and it's amazing to clean your eyebrows. It's a dupe for the NARS concealer which is pricey, save your money and try this one before. I would definitely keep repurchasing.
Jordan H.
Kansas City, MO
I am a big believer in cheap(er) makeup dupes for expensive products and this concealer is a wonderful dupe for the expensive NARS concealer. This product is affordable, comes in a variety of shades, smooth, and has great coverage. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has tried or is thinking about trying the NARS concealer.
Jessica D.
I know a lot of people said this is a dupe for the NARS creamy concealer, but I have both this and the NARS and this does not compare to the NARS. And I think people only say it's a dupe because of the packaging. The NARS has better heavy coverage than this concealer, but this is a nice light weight concealer thats light to medium coverage to use everyday. It is one of my favorite drugstore concealer.
Kayla H.
Lincoln, CA
Review for: Light more...
Love this product when I don't want to use my expensive concealer but still want the same effect. I would compare this concealer to the NARS concealer because of the consistency as well as the coverage. My only complaint is the small range of colors to choose from in the collection. Other than that I would definitely recommend this product to someone looking for a high end quality concealer on a budget!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back