Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Esther
Review for: Fair more...
This is one of the best drug store concealers. It lasts and it's so good. I totally recommend it to everyone! It's worth the buy , and you can find it at most places. It's super easy to blend !
Brittany Y.
I just started using this concealer and am so far very happy with the results. It have a complete coverage, but has enough transparency that you can still see your skin underneath, which is perfect for my go-to natural look. It covers blemishes well and has not broken me out or aggravated my existing acne. For an affordable drug store concealer, this is a great bet.
Chyna W.
Federal Way, WA
This concealer is really great! Very comparable to higher end concealers. I use it almost every single day. It works wonders on dark circles and blemishes and comes in a variety of shades.
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
I am a women of color and the color options aren't that great for darker skin. The color of the concealer is beautiful but as for coverage it's not great it's very oily and creases even when I set it with a powder and my dark under eye circles are still noticeable. I was disappointed in the product. It was cheap so not that much of a loss
jasmine g.
I use this concealer on a daily basis and love it although it needs some improvement it applies very well and blends well but it settles in creases which I don't like. Other than that I love it's very lightweight
Sarah M.
This concealer is a complete dupe for the Nars creamy concealer! This concealer is so amazing and has a wide range of colors to fit everyone. This product does not crease on my under eyes and it stays on all day! This product does have to be set with powder to not crease and not come off, but it is such an amazing concealer, i highly recommend it!
Victoria B.
Tampa, FL
I love this product. Very covering and buildable. I bought a lighter shade to brighten up my under eyes. It is also very affordable and long lasting. I'm going to rebuy.
Shawn J.
I bought this counselor to wear under my eyes and it makes my under eyes feel like they have product caked on and sinks into the lines. On the rest of my face it works awesome though I use it on the redness on my nose and cheeks and pimples and it covers those great.
Natalia H.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good. It's full cover and it's amazing to clean your eyebrows. It's a dupe for the NARS concealer which is pricey, save your money and try this one before. I would definitely keep repurchasing.
Kaela M.
This product has medium coverage and has a variety of colors. The only problem is for me is that this concealer isn't buildable. The price point is great for this concealer and would recommend.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back