Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Valery M.
Orlando, FL
Excellent coverage, apply just a little, and you cover dark circles and spots, I sometimes use it as a base and a lighter as an illuminator and looks great 👌🏼 for daily makeup is very good that lasts much more and only you have to touch up with powder and ready 💪🏼💁🏽

izzy c.
New London
This is the only concealer I use because it is perfect! The shade range isn't the best, since I am almost as white as paper :-) but the coverage and formula are amazing!
Ary R.
I love it, to be a pharmacy cosmetico its quality is excellent !! My favorite is the tone 20, it is perfect for my skin tone, corrects and at the same time illuminates under the eyes !!! I find it incredible to use it daily as it is not heavy, so it does not get into the expression lines either. I adore it and I always use it, that's why I recommend it with my eyes closed !!
Amanda W.
Seriously one of my FAVORITE drug store concealers of all time. It is so cheap, applies beautifully and blends out effortlessly. I use the Laura mercier secret brightening powder to set and it stays ALL day!!! I have repurchased this over and over. QUICK TIP: the first shade in the line is not the lightest concealer, buy 15 instead of 10!
Alicia I.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this product everyday ! It blends out so smoothly and its price tag is way better then all those more pricy brands that I have tried. If you set it correctly it does not crease all day and feels so lightweight on the skin, I recommend it for sure! Only downfall is the brand and that they do animal testing still. Sad I found out later on
Jessica D.
I know a lot of people said this is a dupe for the NARS creamy concealer, but I have both this and the NARS and this does not compare to the NARS. And I think people only say it's a dupe because of the packaging. The NARS has better heavy coverage than this concealer, but this is a nice light weight concealer thats light to medium coverage to use everyday. It is one of my favorite drugstore concealer.
Alaia I.
The best concealer I've ever used , it's affordable, long lasting , easy to apply and blend, many people say it's a dupe for nars creamy concealer but I personally think it's ten times better.
Victoria N.
Roswell, GA
Best concealer HANDS DOWN! I've tried Estee Lauder, Dior, Chanel and even Naked Skin. This always wins! It makes my skin look so clear and has amazing coverage. I always get compliments on it and I've had so many friends switch from their usual concealer to this one! I also have freckles on my face and this concealer EASILY covers them :)
Alexis S.
Bettendorf, IA
Love this concealer l. forst concealer I've ever used that covers everything even big blemishes. works well with my very dry skin. i have never had a concealer completely covery very dark circles under my eyes, my eyes look like two black eyes constantly but thanks to Maybelline fit me concealer in light my eyes have never looked this great. i would and have recommended this to everyone i know!!!!
Amanda R.
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer for the price!!! I've turned all my friends on to it. It's so easy to blend and yes it's long lasting. The packaging is pretty and I've heard a total dupe for nars creamy concealer (I've never tried nars though yet) this is a great concealer for $7. I hate having to spend $25 on a concealer when I go through so quickly.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back