Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (20687)
Kayla H.
Lincoln, CA
Review for: Light more...
Love this product when I don't want to use my expensive concealer but still want the same effect. I would compare this concealer to the NARS concealer because of the consistency as well as the coverage. My only complaint is the small range of colors to choose from in the collection. Other than that I would definitely recommend this product to someone looking for a high end quality concealer on a budget!
Hunter B.
Lees Summit, MO
This is my holy grail of drugstore concealers. I absolutely love the coverage and how it doesn't crease under my eyes. The concealer doesn't oxidize so it stays light on my skin on the areas I'm trying to highlight. I love this concealer. It reminds me of the Naked Urban Decay concealer just more coverage and a little thicker.
Amanda R.
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer for the price!!! I've turned all my friends on to it. It's so easy to blend and yes it's long lasting. The packaging is pretty and I've heard a total dupe for nars creamy concealer (I've never tried nars though yet) this is a great concealer for $7. I hate having to spend $25 on a concealer when I go through so quickly.
Rebecca M.
These are great if you set them properly. If you do not set the concealer then it will be gone really fast. I always set my under eyes so I never noticed it there but on the areas were I tried to cover up a blemish it did not last because I didn't set it. These are great if you set it. The wand makes it really easy to clean up your eyebrows.
Meagan H.
Watertown, NY
Review for: Light more...
I really like this concealer. It has been a drug store item that I have repurchased twice. It gives really good coverage for under eye circles and great for covering any imperfections. I believe I have it in the color light, which has a warm, yellow toned base which is also great for under the eye. It has a doe foot applicator, and I have never had any issues with the product leaking. Awesome concealer!
Altagracia F.
Orosi, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I love this concealer! When I'd like to do a light coverage makeup day I apply this and it works more than perfectly! I set it with coty airspun powder and it's good to go!!
Amanda W.
Seriously one of my FAVORITE drug store concealers of all time. It is so cheap, applies beautifully and blends out effortlessly. I use the Laura mercier secret brightening powder to set and it stays ALL day!!! I have repurchased this over and over. QUICK TIP: the first shade in the line is not the lightest concealer, buy 15 instead of 10!
Diana B.
Like the Nars Creamy Concealer, i feel like this product is a cheaper alternative with almost the same quality. I will say that i've noticed some creasing and attachment to certain parts of my under eye are when using this product, but the best fix is to use a primer before adding the concealer! it works like magic! So smooth and so worth it.
Jessica D.
I know a lot of people said this is a dupe for the NARS creamy concealer, but I have both this and the NARS and this does not compare to the NARS. And I think people only say it's a dupe because of the packaging. The NARS has better heavy coverage than this concealer, but this is a nice light weight concealer thats light to medium coverage to use everyday. It is one of my favorite drugstore concealer.
izzy c.
New London
This is the only concealer I use because it is perfect! The shade range isn't the best, since I am almost as white as paper :-) but the coverage and formula are amazing!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back