Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Lissel F.
The best, it doesn't dry in your eye or make you skin to feel dry too, it works for people that have greasy skin, I bought it on Sephora, for me its the best to cover undereyes. Others leave my face dry and I don't like it and also it don't stay ag my face the whole day, but this maybelline concealer make my face feel like I'm not wearing makeup!
Alexandra R.
I love that this concealer has a shade that fits my shade (I'm very pale/fair skinned) yet still provides coverage because that is rare to find. However I found that after too long it seems to get kind of caked up on my face, I'm not sure if it's because of my slightly oily skin or what. But if you finish with a powder over top it seems to slow this caking process. I no longer use this brand as I've found e.l.f works better for me but I would still recommend this product for others.
Elizabeth B.
Scranton, PA
In love with this concealer! I have dry skin and it works very well on my skin. It builds without becoming cakey, and covers redness from acne very well. I use this on my blemishes, but cannot use this on my under eyes because it isn't light enough. It covers my blemishes very well but I really wish they would have a brightening/very pale shade for my dark circles. But definitely a great drugstore concealer
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
Has medium coverage, I use the fair shade to illuminate my under eyes, and the deeper shade to give some dimension to my face. I use a loose powder to set it and it lasts for a reasonable amount of time for being drugstore. For the price I think it's worth it. I've used it also sometimes to cover blemishes and find that I can still see through the concealer. So it's not that great for covering blemishes and scars, but great for illuminating. Creamy texture, non-drying, I love it.
Sofía B.
THIS IS THE BEST CONCEALER EVER. If I could only buy a concealer for my whole life it would definitely be this one. It has a medium to full coverage it is creamy but non greasy and it doesn't crack. I adore this concealer, for me it is even better that high end concealers. So worth every cent because it is really cheap and the formula is amazing
Elena P.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is the only concealer I've tried so far that doesn't look dry on my under eyes. It has more of a sheer coverage but it's buildable. I love the wand-like applicator because it makes it so easy to reach under the eyes. It blends really effortlessly and looks natural. I always set it with a translucent powder and it lasts the whole day without creasing. I will definitely buy it again.
Janice L.
The best concealer I've ever purchased from the drugstore... I have some fine lines and darkness developing and after setting with powder it lasts all day and doesn't crease. I love when they have buy one get sales. If you are looking for a good drugstore concealer for under eyes and contouring this is great.... Never broke out or got any milia.
Jessica H.
WI
It's crazy because I have tried all the expensive concealers out there and I really love this one. First off, I have combination skin and fair to just barely med skin tone. It's inexpensive, the consistency is not to thick so it is really easy to blend. I also always use it to carve my brows and and prime my lids for eye makeup. I find other concealers and paint pots too thick and gunk up on my lids. I took one star off because I do have to do a smidge of color corrector under it because of my dark circles but other than that this is a bomb concealer.
Maria J C.
Hialeah, FL
My ALL time favorite, holy grail status, never failed me once concealer! Anytime someone asks me to recommend them a concealer I always choose the Fit Me Concealer because it has never creased on me and has amazing coverage. I also have 3 with me at all times, 1 to highlight, 1 to conceal and 1 to contour. I always try to maintain backups to make sure I never run out of my faves!
Alice H.
Burbank, CA
I'm still testing out the wear-time for this concealer, but the coverage and formula is really great! I have dry skin and dark circles, and this covers them really well over my foundation without creasing. I have heard it also makes a nice foundation on its own if you're in a rush. Will repurchase, and would recommend!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back