Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Alaina L.
Woburn
Amazing! My go to every day! I use it under my eyes and as a brightening tool in my everyday glam. It does have slight crease-age but still a great product by Maybelline!
Joseline P.
Los Angeles, CA
Bought this item for its great reviews I love how it applies smoothly and doesn't feel rough I have a combination of both dry and oily so this is perfect I bought the shade 10 light and it goes well with my skin tone I would definitely buy this again and I would recommend
BrieAnne B.
GILLETTE, WY
Love this product! It feels light on the skin and blends out beautifully!! It brightens the under eyes so well! Pairs wonderfully with their fit me foundation! It is one of my go to's from the drugstore! I used it consistently for months! I would repurchase again and again!
Alexandra R.
I love that this concealer has a shade that fits my shade (I'm very pale/fair skinned) yet still provides coverage because that is rare to find. However I found that after too long it seems to get kind of caked up on my face, I'm not sure if it's because of my slightly oily skin or what. But if you finish with a powder over top it seems to slow this caking process. I no longer use this brand as I've found e.l.f works better for me but I would still recommend this product for others.
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
New favorite drugstore concealer formula!! I've been using this concealer and testing it out for the last week or so. Love this formula. Creamy. Brightening. Not as creasing on me or drying as ANY other I've tried at the drugstore. Looks better under powder than my others. I have been a fan of the age rewind until I found this. So affordable, esp at Walmart. Will be sticking to this!
Alice H.
Burbank, CA
I'm still testing out the wear-time for this concealer, but the coverage and formula is really great! I have dry skin and dark circles, and this covers them really well over my foundation without creasing. I have heard it also makes a nice foundation on its own if you're in a rush. Will repurchase, and would recommend!
Catherine M.
Springdale, AR
It's just okay. It didn't do much in terms of coverage. However, it was light weight and didn't break me out. The price was decent. I used it on under eyes and blemishes.
Elena P.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is the only concealer I've tried so far that doesn't look dry on my under eyes. It has more of a sheer coverage but it's buildable. I love the wand-like applicator because it makes it so easy to reach under the eyes. It blends really effortlessly and looks natural. I always set it with a translucent powder and it lasts the whole day without creasing. I will definitely buy it again.
Andrea C.
I really like this concealer, but it isn't perfect. It doesn't do well under the eyes (leaves behind a texture), but it is good as a spot concealer. It also doesn't blend well unless you are also wearing foundation so keep that it mind. I also find the packaging a bit frustrating when you get to the end of it. I can see product that I can't access.
Jessica H.
WI
It's crazy because I have tried all the expensive concealers out there and I really love this one. First off, I have combination skin and fair to just barely med skin tone. It's inexpensive, the consistency is not to thick so it is really easy to blend. I also always use it to carve my brows and and prime my lids for eye makeup. I find other concealers and paint pots too thick and gunk up on my lids. I took one star off because I do have to do a smidge of color corrector under it because of my dark circles but other than that this is a bomb concealer.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back