Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Alicia B.
This is an excellent concealer. It is lightweight and creamy and has buildable coverage. This is in no way a full coverage concealer, but works wonderful for everyday and less severe blemishes. It covers dark circles reasonably well, and can hide most skin imperfections. It does settle into my fine lines under my eyes, so I definitely recommend you set it quickly after applying. I use this daily as concealer and as an eye shadow primer/base (set of course).
Cathryn C.
PLOVER, WI
I am floored by how well this product ending up working. I tried it the minute I got to the car from buying it. I have many acne scars and dark marks that I was worried would be hard to cover but I find that this covered them phenomenally. Matched with my fit me foundation, my skin looked flawless which was a shock to me. I would definitely buy again.
Manasee B.
I liked this concealer. I am always on the hunt for a good concealer to cover my dark spots and occasional acne. I liked this one because it matched my skin tone pretty well! I was able to just dab a little bit on and it did the job. My issue is that it didn't seem to stay on for too long. It caused some cakiness and flakiness, even with moisturizer underneath, and wore off after just a little bit. I would use this again for a quick fix, but I think there are some better concealers out there.
Courtney N.
Oklahoma City , OK
I heard a lot about this concealer and how it compares to the NARS creamy concealer. The NARS concealer is a holy grail product for me, so I was curious on how this one would measure up. I had a hard time covering spots and didn't like how this blended in my under eyes. This product didn't work out for me, which is sad because it's such a great price.
Caitlin H.
Chattanooga, TN
This has to be the best drugstore concealer I've used for purple/blue under eye circles. It comes in a decent range of colors and it's really creamy yet i don't have a problem with it creasing like I usually do. It covered pretty well. I never try to really build the coverage because of creasing. I don't really HAVE to set this but will if I know it's going to be a long day and I'm afraid of makeup melt. It's actually better than a lot of the high end concealers I've tried (namely, erase paste,Boing, MAC). Those I could only use on other spots. They were too tacky for under eyes. This is creamy enough to work.
Katie Y.
I will never buy another concealer -- for about $7 at the drugstore, I can get a wonderful concealer that does its job well without being cakey. It is very comparable to the NARS concealer, only that with the amount of concealer i use, it won't break your bank! Yes, they do have a more limited selection of colors but if you can find the right shade, the cost and quality beat everything.
Christa S.
Fate, TX
I purchased this concealer about a month ago in the shad 10 Light. I LOVE this concealer. It gives great coverage and it lasts for a long time. I use it under my eyes to cover the dark circles. It also doesn't go on too thick or dry cakey or anything. I just set it with a translucent powder and it stays for hours. I would highly recommend this product!
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
My favorite drugstore concealer! I love this product for the under eyes. It's too creamy for large blemishes, but the small ones it works wonders. It's very brightening if you use it under your eyes and blends so effortlessly. I like to use it all over the face on light make up days. And it's so inepxensive, I will definitely continue purchasing this!
Hannah G.
I really love this concealer. One of my favorites from the drugstore. It is easy to apply and blend out. I don't have really dark circles under my eyes so it is the perfect amount of coverage for me, because it is not a full coverage.  Doesn't crease under my eyes at all. I have went through two of the Maybelline Fit Me! concealers and I will continue to repurchase it.
Jennifer G.
It is great coverage.. I love the formula. Very smooth, and creamy. It covers nicely if you get the right shade. I have gone through 2 different colors before getting my match, so that's the only downfall when buying Drugstore concealer or any makeup products at that because you don't get the actual "testing" done to see what shades you are in foundations, concealers, etc. But overall, if you're looking for something good, while not spending too much money, I would totally recommend it.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back