Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Ashley D.
I love this concealer! I didn't have high expectations for a drug store brand, but I was definitely blown away by this one. It feels great on my skin, and matches really well. My dark circles aren't incredibly dark, so this concealer covers them pretty well. It was very cheap (there was a buy one get one 50% deal) so I made out like a bandit. Definitely recommended.
Ornella S.
I absolutely love this concealer. It is my holy grail concealer and so comparable to the NARS concealer. probably better because it's half the price and it works the same!!! On light makeup days I'll use this to cover any dark circles and blemishes, throw on mascara and lippie and head out. I will always keep a back up of this product. 5 stars plus more.
Emily J.
Review for: Sand more...
I really love this concealer! It applies very smooth and has nice coverage. It's very easy to blend and apply. I like it a lot better than other concealers I've tried. I would highly recommend to anyone who likes a concealer with great smooth coverage!
Abby B.
Hamilton, OH
I have had this for 5 months now and I was trying to make myself love it but i just didn't like it. It made my under eyes look cakey and creased even when I baked the area. I think the shade I got was too pink because it looked almost gray against my skin tone. If you have smooth under eyes I think his Wil be good for you but I have high cheekbones and deep set eyes. I will try this in a different shade though.
Hannah G.
I really love this concealer. One of my favorites from the drugstore. It is easy to apply and blend out. I don't have really dark circles under my eyes so it is the perfect amount of coverage for me, because it is not a full coverage.  Doesn't crease under my eyes at all. I have went through two of the Maybelline Fit Me! concealers and I will continue to repurchase it.
Cathryn C.
PLOVER, WI
I am floored by how well this product ending up working. I tried it the minute I got to the car from buying it. I have many acne scars and dark marks that I was worried would be hard to cover but I find that this covered them phenomenally. Matched with my fit me foundation, my skin looked flawless which was a shock to me. I would definitely buy again.
Christa S.
Fate, TX
I purchased this concealer about a month ago in the shad 10 Light. I LOVE this concealer. It gives great coverage and it lasts for a long time. I use it under my eyes to cover the dark circles. It also doesn't go on too thick or dry cakey or anything. I just set it with a translucent powder and it stays for hours. I would highly recommend this product!
Courtney N.
Oklahoma City , OK
I heard a lot about this concealer and how it compares to the NARS creamy concealer. The NARS concealer is a holy grail product for me, so I was curious on how this one would measure up. I had a hard time covering spots and didn't like how this blended in my under eyes. This product didn't work out for me, which is sad because it's such a great price.
Caitlin H.
Chattanooga, TN
This has to be the best drugstore concealer I've used for purple/blue under eye circles. It comes in a decent range of colors and it's really creamy yet i don't have a problem with it creasing like I usually do. It covered pretty well. I never try to really build the coverage because of creasing. I don't really HAVE to set this but will if I know it's going to be a long day and I'm afraid of makeup melt. It's actually better than a lot of the high end concealers I've tried (namely, erase paste,Boing, MAC). Those I could only use on other spots. They were too tacky for under eyes. This is creamy enough to work.
Manasee B.
I liked this concealer. I am always on the hunt for a good concealer to cover my dark spots and occasional acne. I liked this one because it matched my skin tone pretty well! I was able to just dab a little bit on and it did the job. My issue is that it didn't seem to stay on for too long. It caused some cakiness and flakiness, even with moisturizer underneath, and wore off after just a little bit. I would use this again for a quick fix, but I think there are some better concealers out there.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?

back