Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Elyssa R.
I find this to be my favorite concealer and also I use this as a highlight.. I am pretty fair skinned so I tend to buy this product in the lightest shade. It is a very creamy and full coverage concealer great for the days you wake up with dark circles after a great night out lol.
Elizabeth C.
I use a light to medium foundation and this concealer is perfect for little spots. It is my current favorite, and have been for a few years. I usually have a hard time finding colors light enough but the lightest shade matches me perfect. I used to use this under my eyes, but I've since switches to the new Maybelline Master Conceal, it is just much more brightening.
Rita B.
One of the best concealers out there in the drugstore. It is creamy and it does not dry your under eye if you have dry skin to begin with. Absolutely a must have. I keep buying it and I will continue to re-purchase this product. It's comparable to the too faced born this way concealer but the Maybelline one has a little less coverage than the born this way
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
The Maybelline fit me concealers are my holy grails! I absolutely love the formula in these concealers. They give you medium to full coverage. You can build the coverage of the concealer without it caking up on you. It is light weight and is very comparable to higher end concealers. For the low price, I recommend this product to anyone who wants to try a new concealer.
Lee X.
I thought that I would love this based on the great reviews, but it's kind of overrated. It's good for covering up larger areas (under eyes, redness) but not great for covering acne, pimples, or anything like that. Not sure if concealers are actually designed to do that but this one doesn't do a great job of it. However, good for redness and dark under eyes so that's a plus b
Abigail A.
This is an absolute dupe for the urban decay naked skin concealer! It is similarly light weight, gives good coverage, and doesn't cake! I feel so bummed that I spent all this time spending a huge amount of money for the urban decay concealer when there is a similar and cheaper alternative at my local drugstore. Highly recommended!
Natasha T.
Largo, FL
Best concealer ever! I'm very pale and I use shade 15 because it's actually lighter than 10. This is not only great for concealing pimples and dark circles but also for highlighting. Very easy to use for baking and also I like to let it sit under the eyes for just a couple of minutes to help it really thicken up and set into the skin before blending it in.
Shay S.
Jamaica, NY
You could get at a rite aid near you. This product works great for me. You could apply the liquid concealer in small dots to the under-eye area, then quickly blend using a soft patting motion with your bleander . If the skin under your eye area is dry or wrinkled, it helps to first apply a minimal amount of lightweight moisturizer and then apply the concealer.
Caitlyn K.
Streamwood, IL
this concealer is great for covering dark circles, blemishes & acne. it's very long lasting & when set with the right powder looks absolutely flawless on the skin.
Caitlyn H.
This is an amazingly brightening concealer! Though, it wasn't always because I'm so fair. Coverage can be great, but I feel it darkens and creases as well as wears off the longer it's on. It's a gorgeous concealer, and I've repurchased three times now, but I'm not sure if I will again. Also, I would say this is a strictly under-eye concealer. For me, at least.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?

back