Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20722)
Caitlin D.
Woodbridge, VA
This is my go to concealer. I have pretty fair skin so I first purchased shade 15 but it was too dark so I recommend shade 20 for anyone wanting to use this to highlight and they have fair skin. It is around $7 or $8 and compares to a lot of high end concealers that I have tried. This to me is a makeup staple and would recommend it to anyone looking for a new concealer.
Linsey G.
Mckinney, TX
I don't have much to compare this to but I just didn't feel like this concealer was as good as its hyped up to be. I don't think it's bad because again I haven't tried many concealers but I just didn't feel like it covered my dark circles like I wanted it to. I guess I might consider revisiting it once I've tried more concealers but for now it wasn't a win for me.
Savannah Rae W.
Georgetown, SC
It's good coverage but the shades are too dark for me. It would be could if you were a more bronze person. It's super thin and it's hard to get out of the bottle. It lasts for a good bit. It's good for oily skin but not for dry. I wouldn't buy it again just because it isn't light enough.
Emily S.
I have tried a lot of different concealers over the years, and this one is by far my favorite. I use it for my undereyes and it looks perfected and like skin! I used to use the MAC pro longwear like I think most of us have used at some point and loved it, but this one is even better. Get this concealer! You won't regret it. I've lost count of how many I have purchased!
Tiffany W.
This concealer is a light weight formula great for under eyes. It has buildable coverage and I like that I can go from sheer to medium coverage quickly if I need to. Lots of coordinated shades make it easy to find a suitable color. I apply it with my finger and blend it with a damp blender then set it with my powder foundation.
Noga E.
Portland, OR
Very creamy. Maybelline needs lighter shades to use as a highlighter for contouring (elf makes shades light enough but the coverage is poor) The coverage of these could be better but for the price it's good.

Edit: I just used this in the shade Sand for the second time as a subtle highlighter in my contour routine...I blended it out with a damp sponge and it totally oxidized under my translucent powder. It's now orange and my entire makeup application is ruined. I noticed this the first time but I thought it was from a new product I had tried. Will not be buying again.
tia l.
Sioux City, IA
One of my very favorite concealers to use, although Maybelline tests on animals. That's the only con for this product, otherwise it has full coverage and doesn't leave creasing under the eyes too harsh. It stays on most of the day as well. I would definitely recommend trying this concealer!

- in picture👇🏻 shade is 'fair clair' #15
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
Holy grail concealer. I absolutely love the entire FitMe line but this is probably my number one. It is so smooth and creamy, and it blends out beautifully. Perfect for under the eyes or to highlight any part of the face. The shades throw me off a little bit because the lightest shade 10 is darker than the second lightest 15 so I just use 15 and its beautiful. I cant see myself using any other concealer especially because of the price. I would definitely recommend this and will continue to repurchase.
Kali N.
This concealer is great for under eye highlighting!! I use it daily in a reverse triangle shape to get a full highlight along my cheeks and under my eyes. The concealer covers up my dark circles VERY well and the color selection is great for my fair skin.

However, I do give this 4 stars because it does crease sometimes under my eyes, and it does have to be set with powder every time it is applied. Other than that it is a great product and the doe-foot applicator makes for an easy application too!
Caitlyn K.
Streamwood, IL
this concealer is great for covering dark circles, blemishes & acne. it's very long lasting & when set with the right powder looks absolutely flawless on the skin.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back