Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20687)
member-db5e28a48
I bought this a couple years ago, absolutely LOVED it. But I didnt repurchase & completely forgot about it! Now it's on my list to repurchase! Its so smooth, doesn't crease, and its got good coverage.
Ashton A.
A very nice affordable concealer. Right now I'm obsessed with the superstay better skin concealer + corrector by the same brand, but this has always been my go to during the warmer months. Nice range of colors and undertones, and it's just dry enough that it sits well on my skin and lasts lasts a good amount of time. I would definitely recommend this to friends.
CHAKANA M.
Los Angeles, CA
When I first purchased this product is was so disappointed because I thought it would be a better match. After learning what I can use it for I am so happy I purchased. It works great for me as a under eye concealer. I don't experience any creasing with this concealer. I guess I don't with any concealer since my under eyes are so puffy and fat. I would definitely purchase again.
Tiffany J.
Maybelline Fit Me concealer is a good full coverage concealer easy to apply and blend goes wonderful with the foundation and powder from fit me covers up under eye darkness and blemishes last a long time. yes I would recommend this product to others. I purchase this at my local Walmart
Andrea S.
This concealer is amazing I love it! I got the shade 10 and works perfectly in my fair skin, it doesn´t get cakey during the day. It is very light to wear and help to cover my dark circles (but they aren´t darker) I use it in my daily routine and last all day.

I'm really happy with it previously I was using an Elf concealer and I hate it! I highly recommend this!
Marisol  M.
Saint Paul, MN
AMAZING DRUGSTORE CONCEALER! I've gone through so many tubes of these and I just keep going back to this concealer. It has great coverage and dosn't feel cakey at all. I love it because it's easy to apply and it blends in soo easily and dosn't crease, it definitely covers up any redness I have. It's definitely a dupe for the NARS creamy concealer and it's cheaper!
Desiree g.
Hola!
Es un excelente corrector, lo utilizo mucho para iluminar la zona de las ojeras. Si no hago baking, el corrector se marca en la zona del ojo.
Lo unico malo es que no tiene gran variedad, en especial para las mujeres latinas y afroamericanas. Yo utilizo el mas oscuro y como quiera me queda claro.
Pero tiene una excelente cobertura! Lo recomiendo
Tono 35 deep
Maria L.
San Clemente, California
I really like this concealer. I've been through 2 tubes. It covers blemishes and flaws pretty good. I'm just not sure if it's just me, because I have oily skin, but I've noticed that when I use this concealer to highlight under my eyes, forehead and chin. Those areas look really really oily though out the day. I really like the consistency but I don't like the fact that it makes me oily.
Jenna O.
This concealer is one of my top favorites. It is very light weight and it actually looks like skin once it is blended out. I love using this product with a beauty blender and I personally don't feel like it loses its coverage with it. I have dark circles and this covers them great. I definitely recommend this product, especially for its affordable price, too!
Noga E.
Portland, OR
Very creamy. Maybelline needs lighter shades to use as a highlighter for contouring (elf makes shades light enough but the coverage is poor) The coverage of these could be better but for the price it's good.

Edit: I just used this in the shade Sand for the second time as a subtle highlighter in my contour routine...I blended it out with a damp sponge and it totally oxidized under my translucent powder. It's now orange and my entire makeup application is ruined. I noticed this the first time but I thought it was from a new product I had tried. Will not be buying again.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back