Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20721)
Karina A.
Review for: Sand more...
Very awesome full coverage no flashbacks definitely a pro works great. Recommend this and yes it is buildable very easy to blend awesome packaging lots of product yes I would but it it again and again !
Hannah D.
Riverside, CA
i always get a new drugstore concealer to try out and i like this one, it's a great option, but i don't know if i would buy it again. i've used it all up and i love to use it to conceal my eyebrows and as an eyeshadow base but as concealer it's not very full coverage on me. i get redness so i love me a good full coverage concealer and i'm not gonna lie, i love the formula of this it feels very nice but once i blend it out, my redness always peeks through.
E O.
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is amazing. It blends so smoothly and gives great coverage. The formula is very buildable and matched my skin tones perfectly. It didn't look patchy at all and made the coloring disappear.
Talia C.
I really like this concealer. This is the bet drugstore concealer I have tried so far. It has a wonderful consistency. It is so creamy and blends amazingly. The coverage is medium to full which is awesome. The color selection is kind of low but I find that to be the case with most drugstore concealer so I don't find that to be a huge deal. Overall an amazing product.
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
One of the best concealers I've ever used from a drugstore. It's very comparable to Nars Creamy Concealer. It is very affordable and the the shades are very easy to pick from. Very lightweight, very minimal creasing (with proper setting after application). I would buy over and over again. No irritation for contact wearers or dry eyes. I definitely recommend this to all skin types!
Sophie v.
I love this concealer!! It gives you complete coverage but it doesn't look cakey. People may underestimate it because it's drugstore makeup but it's absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend this!
Maddie C.
One of my all time favorite concealers! I know this concealer is really big in the YouTube beauty guru community and with good reason. It's really creamy and the applicator is fantastic cause you have a lot of control and can get the most amount of product out of the tube with it. I use it to cover up acne and it works wonders. I only wish it came in a shade lighter cause I have to mix it with a pure white foundation to match my skin.
Chelsea K.
Curtice, OH
I like this concealer for the most part - It hides my blemishes nicely. The reason I gave it a B is because the color's run quite dark. I got the 2nd to lightest shade and it is a little too dark for my skin tone and I'm not even that pale to begin with. The shades have a very warm undertone to them, which can be good for some but bad for some as well. I can handle that though because it covers my blemishes up pretty good. It kind of has a thin consistency which some people may not like but I don't mind it.
Courtney L.
Waukesha , Wi
One of the best concealers I've bought from the drugstore. Great coverage for my pale skin and applies super easy! I will most definitely keep this product in my collection of drugstore makeup. Good price for the amount, one lasted me about 2 months and that's using it every day on blemishes/under eyes/partial highlight etc. worth a try, I would definitely recommend!
Marisabel S.
Review for: Medium more...
I love these fit me concealers as much as the matching fit me foundation. This concealer is a GREAT dupe with the NARS concealer. So of course is affordable and has nice coverage with a nice applicator.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back