Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19838)
Helen L.
Love love love this product! It's almost a dupe for the NARS creamy concealer that everyone raves about. Since I can't really afford the NARS concealer, I really highly recommend this product to anyone who's on a budget. You can also use the lighter and darker colors (depending on your skin tone) as liquid highlighting and bronzing.
laura j.
Nope, can not figure out what all the hype is about?! I don’t like this concealer at all. Maybe I got a bad tube but it does nothing for me! I don’t really even have dark circles under my eyes, but I still like to try to brighten up my under eye area. I may as well be putting nothing on my face because that is what it looks like.
Lindsey W.
Tucson, AZ
Maybelline Fit Me concealer is my favorite concealer of all time because it is reasonably priced, buildable, and has a great texture. The color selection could be better for all skin tones, but light works well for my face, while fair works well under my eyes. Overall this is a great concealer for the price, and it's easy to find.
Sophie D.
It is so rare to find a concealer that matches my skin type, lasts long, doesn't crease, and works well with my oily skin. This is know of my best finds this spring and yes, I'm a little behind on finding/trying this product. But that's because it's always sold out. Great price, and stock up on this if you come across your shade!
Melanie L.
Pineville, KY
This product works great paired with the Matte + Poreless foundation from the same line. I use it to highlight under my eye and even though it doesn't add too much extra coverage, it does brighten up my under eye area. It blends out like a dream but doesn't fair well with some of my other foundations. Good bang for your buck, though!
Jessica B.
Good concealer but if you have very dark circles as I do, it needs to be used with a color corrector. It isn't opaque enough to be used on its own. It's smooth, creamy and works well. I find that it does fairly well at covering blemishes. It's not too oily or too dry. I find that Maybelline has some of the best concealers out there.
Shermeka W.
I don't use this concealer to hide blemishes, but I mainly use this as a highlight under my eyes. In MAC, I'm a NW40 for my highlight, so I use numbers 30 and 35 together for the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. I like it only for highlighting. I can honestly say its not the first concealer i grab for, but its still a good concealer.
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
This is hands-down one of the best drugstore concealers on the market. It is seriously comparable to high end concealers. It is full-coverage, stays on (almost all-day), and blends into the skin flawlessly. My pimples and under eye circles are all covered with one swipe of the concealer wand. It is a must-have in my makeup bag!
Jessica V.
I really love this concealer! It's from the drugstore so it's super adorable. I use the shade sand to brighten up underneath my eyes and to highlight different places on my face. I use to shade medium to help hide any blemishes. This concealer is easy to use, it has a doe foot applicator. The formal is really great, it has good coverage, and it lasts well throughout the day. I am starting to run out and I will defiantly need to go pick up some more soon! ❤️👍
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
This is the concealer that I've stuck with the longest. I'm currently using #25 Medium daily and have been since it first came out in 2008. I live and work in the wonderful 100+ degree weather that is Fresno, CA and I find that this is the best thing to stay put. I use both the concealer and the powder together and even when it is hot it doesn't melt away. The concealer builds and blends seamlessly and stays put. I would definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?