Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20729)
Amanda N.
Been using this for years. Very creamy and not too thick nor too liquidy. Has pretty good pigmentation and a good price and selection of shades. Blends in super easily. My HG concealer and a product I have gone through probably 20 tubes of and must have at least one of in my collection at all times. Tried other concealer and always come back to this one. The lightest marked shade 10 light and the next up 15 fair should be switched however as the 15 is lighter. the 15 is also pink based whereas the 10 has a yellow undertone.
Olivia L.
Bethlehem, PA
The coverage in this concealer is AMAZING, especially for the drugstore. I'd say its the best drugstore concealer out there. My personal issue with it is that it literally BURNS my under eye area when i first apply it. After i blend it all out, the burning goes away, but there is definitely something in this that I'm allergic to. I do not recommend this for people with sensitive skin.
Nichole Z.
This is absolutely without a doubt my HOLY GRAIL concealer! I have been using this since it came out and I have never looked back. It does not settle into fine lines or wrinkles, it is buildable coverage, and it blends so well with brush or a beauty blender. It does not cake up under power or under foundation, although I would recommend using a setting powder if using under eyes.
MAXGLIN A.
Weston, FL
This concealer is amazing , if you let it settle a bit on the skin leaves a finish more opaque , it is durable, it diffuses and applies easily , and is perfect texura , I use it also to illuminate the face with the technique of contour and lighting is one of my favorites because of its price- quality.
Shari R.
Orlando , FL
I've tried several different drugstore concealer brands and I haven't found one that could last all day, not crease and give good medium coverage without looking cakey. Until Fit Me! By Maybelline. I use the dewy foundation and the powder. However I do have combination skin and after 9 hours of work my time zone gets a bit oily. My one complaint is that I would want it to provide more coverage.
Madai G.
This concealer comes in many shades which is perfect because I usually struggle to find the perfect shade that fits my tone. The concealer is lightweight and I use it on a daily. It does not feel or look cakey at all. After 4-5 hours it does start to settle into fine lines and I feel like I have to reapply it. In general it gives medium coverage and is definitely worth the money.
Theresa M.
Anaheim, CA
YESSS one of my favorite drugstore concealers! This one is amazing for the money. I don't feel the need to buy Nars Creamy Concealer for $30 anymore. It is creamy and covers imperfections/dark circles amazingly. The only downside I would say is that I sometimes find it creasing throughout the day in my smile lines, but that could just be my face's fault. Make sure to set with powder!
Alli M.
San Marcos, TX
I did like this concealer. It's supposed to be a dupe for the NARS radiant concealer. It just didn't have the complete coverage I wanted, it was a little liquidity, but overall it's good.
Emily L.
Beaverton, OR
Love this concealer! I usually use this to cover any spots/redness before applying foundation and it covers wonderfully. I even use it alone on lazy days when I don't feel like wearing any foundation. It can also be applied over to foundation to brighten up your face! As long as it's applied correctly it won't settle into fine lines. Highly recommended!
Ashlee H.
Camino, Ca
I love this concealer! It is one of the only concealers that doesn't make me break out and doesn't look cakey. The applicator makes it very easy to apply, and the color range is nice if you want to contour with them. It has nice coverage, and it looks good even if you don't use foundation on top. I love how cheap they are and I always have at least three shades in my makeup bag!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back