Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Mayra A.
I've recently been using this concealer and it's amazing. It gives a great highlight under the eye and also give great coverage. Very easy to blend and doesn't crease. It's amazing!
Adriana D.
somewhere
I really love it!! I use it every day, I can't leave without it. It really does cover everything. This is the second, the first is NYX and that is another good one. It is long lasting. I definitely recommend this product.
Elianny O.
Apopka, FL
Best concealer ever. Very creamy, little bit off creasing but nothing that a little bit of powder can't fix. Very easy to apply and the coverage is great. Won't leave your skin caked up and it's been tear tested. I have purchased it in several tones and is great for highlighting, contouring and correcting. Will be buying a new one very soon, since the one I currently have is almost empty.
Sarah S.
Review for: Light more...
Full coverage, very easy to apply. Long lasting, easy to blend with the skin, perfect size for traveling. Best for under eye, it covers everything, it's not really buildable because it is very full coveragesd
Leah M.
Pierce City, MO
This is one of my all time favorite concealers. The formula is so blendable and smooth and it covers dark circles and blemishes very well. Also, with such a low price, this product is ALMOST unbeatable. I say almost because for me, there is one negative. I have very fair skin, and because this concealer only has a few shades to choose from, even the lightest shade is too dark for me. During the summer though, when I am more tan I can use this concealer and it works wonders for me. So, if you don't have extremely pale skin like I do, then you should go out and buy this product right now! You won't regret it.
Danielle B.
Highly recommend this concealer if you do not have extreme dark circles! It is so blend able with a great, creamy consistency. Many compare it to the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer but the NARS is a bit moussier & much more creamy with a better coverage. The Maybellien Fit Me is GREAT if you want to brighten up/highlight & if you have a bit of darkness. Wonderful concealer for a great price.
Natalie K.
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is good, but it is a lot thinner than the NARS radiant creamy concealer, so I have to use a lot more of this to cover my dark circles and blemishes. When I'm on a budget though this is a great dupe.
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
I ended up purchasing this because of the great reviews it had on here and I can say I agree with everyone else! Great product. Hid my blemished and "tired bags under my eyes". I was worried about matching my shade but they have helpful diagrams when you purchase your concealer and mined turned out spot on!
Ka h.
Anaheim
Review for: Medium more...
I absolutely love this product! I recently bought this concealer from ulta and I've worn it everyday since. It's absolutely fantabulous for under eyes and really great for blemishes. It lasts me all day from school to sweaty gymnastics practices. The packaging is nice and simple which I like. I would definitely buy this concealer again.
Jennifer M.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
This concealer is one of THE BEST I've tasted has good coverage, it is light and tough enough skin. I use tones "20 Sand Sanble" to cover dark circles and imperfections and "10 Leger Light" to illuminate. The use every day and recommend
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back