Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19817)
Buy on Amazon
Emily J.
Review for: Sand more...
I really love this concealer! It applies very smooth and has nice coverage. It's very easy to blend and apply. I like it a lot better than other concealers I've tried. I would highly recommend to anyone who likes a concealer with great smooth coverage!
Cathryn C.
PLOVER, WI
I am floored by how well this product ending up working. I tried it the minute I got to the car from buying it. I have many acne scars and dark marks that I was worried would be hard to cover but I find that this covered them phenomenally. Matched with my fit me foundation, my skin looked flawless which was a shock to me. I would definitely buy again.
Jennifer G.
It is great coverage.. I love the formula. Very smooth, and creamy. It covers nicely if you get the right shade. I have gone through 2 different colors before getting my match, so that's the only downfall when buying Drugstore concealer or any makeup products at that because you don't get the actual "testing" done to see what shades you are in foundations, concealers, etc. But overall, if you're looking for something good, while not spending too much money, I would totally recommend it.
Abby C.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Light more...
This is my go-to everyday concealer! I don't like using my higher end products unless its a professional or special occasion. You cam wear it under or on top of your foundation and it blends so easily. I use it with the Maybelline FitMe! Liquid foundation in matte. It wears for about 12-14 hours, and doesn't have the tendency to smudge like a lot of your drugstore concealers often do.
Jennifer H.
not gonna lie I was a bit skeptical when first buying this concealer only because I didn't expect much of it being that it was drugstore. but I heard so many good reviews and I tried it myself and I absolutely love it ! many have compared it to the nars concealer.
Katie Y.
I will never buy another concealer -- for about $7 at the drugstore, I can get a wonderful concealer that does its job well without being cakey. It is very comparable to the NARS concealer, only that with the amount of concealer i use, it won't break your bank! Yes, they do have a more limited selection of colors but if you can find the right shade, the cost and quality beat everything.
Julia P.
Mountain View, CA
I use the shade sand and I love it! I would say it's medium coverage. Pretty easy to work with. You do have to blend it pretty quickly or it will dry and become harder to blend out, but I would definitely recommend to others. I have very dry skin and this concealer works wonderfully for me. It has a natural- semi matte finish. Would definitely recommend!
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
My favorite drugstore concealer! I love this product for the under eyes. It's too creamy for large blemishes, but the small ones it works wonders. It's very brightening if you use it under your eyes and blends so effortlessly. I like to use it all over the face on light make up days. And it's so inepxensive, I will definitely continue purchasing this!
Kayla H.
Elma, WA
So, I thought this product was "okay". & by that I mean I won't be buying again, but I didn't hate it. It had good coverage. I mainly used it for bags under my eyes and an occasional "that time of the month" break out. But it seemed too thick and sticky. It made Fine lines under my eyes stick out and look like craters. But, no grey bags under my eyes. Go figure. It was cheap so I guess it wasn't really a waste of money. I used it.
Elizabeth B.
Scranton, PA
In love with this concealer! I have dry skin and it works very well on my skin. It builds without becoming cakey, and covers redness from acne very well. I use this on my blemishes, but cannot use this on my under eyes because it isn't light enough. It covers my blemishes very well but I really wish they would have a brightening/very pale shade for my dark circles. But definitely a great drugstore concealer
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?