Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20716)
Gunce D.
I really like how it concealed my under eyes. But whenever I used it with my foundation it looked too yellow and maybe even darker. I have the lightest color but when I use it without foundation I love how it looks.
Qt S.
Sacramento
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 35 Deep 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
Love this product I use it to shape an clean up my eyebrows that the only use I love the applicator it makes it easier to line my eyebrows line an the clean up with a brush
Nina R.
Mendota, IL
Review for: Fair more...
Love this concealer I use it everyday it is medium to full coverage and it is long lasting it blends easily and cancels out dark spots it is very buildable does not look cakey I recommend it to anyone looking for a good affordable concealer!
Cassey V.
Manchester, NH
I like this concealer but too a point. i definitely have ones that i like over it but it really all depends on what I'm doing and what i want. with this concealer i have to use it if i don't want a full coverage look. if I'm doing something really natural with bb cream or powder foundation thats when i would use this under my eyes because it doesn't do too much for dark circles so when i go for a more natural look my goal isn't to fully cover them just to make it not seem as bad but if I'm going for a full coverage look i wouldn't use this concealer for anything
Valentina M.
Sugar Land, TX
It's such a good concealer. I have the shade 20 and it's yellow just like I love. I prefer this one over the age rewind one. It's easy to apply and it's super creamy so u can blend it really good. I don't recommend to build it up because like it's so creamy it can get patchy when u set it with powder. Of course I would buy it again.
Kasia L.
Boulder, CO
At first I was majorly disappointed with this product. Even the lightest shade was way too dark on me, especially for under the eyes. Recently thought, I decided to try something a little weird but it ended up working out and looking AMAZING. I use the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Milk" under my eyes and apply the Fit Me over it. They mix really nicely together and create the perfect shade. All I do after that is set it with powder and I'm good to go. I'm thinking this will be an everyday, go-to combo for a while. Super excited I got this product to work for me!
Emily C.
This has always been my go-to concealer. It's a good price and has enough shades for the majority of skin tones. It's great for covering up blemishes, under eye bags, or if you need to brighten up parts of your face. I would definitely recommend this to others! You can find it basically anywhere which is also something that I love about this product. It doesn't look cakey after you put it on and it lasts all day!
April N.
Perris Ca
Love it I use it to cover my under eye and clean my eyebrows after I'm done with them best yet I've use I will always buy it again great coverage I would recommend to others
Erika T.
Review for: Medium more...
This is an amazing product I alway buy it when I go to Walmart or Walgreens it's super cheap and also very full coverage it's my favorite I buy like 5 every month it's just that amazing
Hanan A.
North olmsted, OH
My all time favorite concealer, not drying very creamy and blends like butter the best concealer formula! Medium to full coverage ! exquisite shade range, deffo recommend !
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back