Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19791)
Buy on Amazon
Ashton A.
A very nice affordable concealer. Right now I'm obsessed with the superstay better skin concealer + corrector by the same brand, but this has always been my go to during the warmer months. Nice range of colors and undertones, and it's just dry enough that it sits well on my skin and lasts lasts a good amount of time. I would definitely recommend this to friends.
Natalie H.
Tulsa, OK
Let me start off by saying, I am mad at myself for not liking this. I heard awesome things about this concealer. But, it sat on my skin funny. I have combo skin and it did not look good at all.... no matter where I put it. For me, it didn't blend in well either and I used my real techniques sponge. I don't have a lot to conceal so I have nothing to say about the coverage, it was good for me. But, it just didn't work out for me.
Linsey G.
Mckinney, TX
I don't have much to compare this to but I just didn't feel like this concealer was as good as its hyped up to be. I don't think it's bad because again I haven't tried many concealers but I just didn't feel like it covered my dark circles like I wanted it to. I guess I might consider revisiting it once I've tried more concealers but for now it wasn't a win for me.
Marisol  M.
Saint Paul, MN
AMAZING DRUGSTORE CONCEALER! I've gone through so many tubes of these and I just keep going back to this concealer. It has great coverage and dosn't feel cakey at all. I love it because it's easy to apply and it blends in soo easily and dosn't crease, it definitely covers up any redness I have. It's definitely a dupe for the NARS creamy concealer and it's cheaper!
Andrea S.
This concealer is amazing I love it! I got the shade 10 and works perfectly in my fair skin, it doesn´t get cakey during the day. It is very light to wear and help to cover my dark circles (but they aren´t darker) I use it in my daily routine and last all day.

I'm really happy with it previously I was using an Elf concealer and I hate it! I highly recommend this!
CHAKANA M.
Los Angeles, CA
When I first purchased this product is was so disappointed because I thought it would be a better match. After learning what I can use it for I am so happy I purchased. It works great for me as a under eye concealer. I don't experience any creasing with this concealer. I guess I don't with any concealer since my under eyes are so puffy and fat. I would definitely purchase again.
Jenna O.
This concealer is one of my top favorites. It is very light weight and it actually looks like skin once it is blended out. I love using this product with a beauty blender and I personally don't feel like it loses its coverage with it. I have dark circles and this covers them great. I definitely recommend this product, especially for its affordable price, too!
Caitlyn H.
This is an amazingly brightening concealer! Though, it wasn't always because I'm so fair. Coverage can be great, but I feel it darkens and creases as well as wears off the longer it's on. It's a gorgeous concealer, and I've repurchased three times now, but I'm not sure if I will again. Also, I would say this is a strictly under-eye concealer. For me, at least.
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
The Maybelline fit me concealers are my holy grails! I absolutely love the formula in these concealers. They give you medium to full coverage. You can build the coverage of the concealer without it caking up on you. It is light weight and is very comparable to higher end concealers. For the low price, I recommend this product to anyone who wants to try a new concealer.
Sarah H.
I've heard so many great things about this concealer so I really wanted it to work. Sadly, as soon as I put it on it started burning and wouldn't stop until I washed it off. I tried to tough it out and leave it on to see if it would stop burning but after ten minutes it still really hurt. I don't have sensitive skin so this usually never happens with makeup.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?