Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19846)
Abigail A.
This is an absolute dupe for the urban decay naked skin concealer! It is similarly light weight, gives good coverage, and doesn't cake! I feel so bummed that I spent all this time spending a huge amount of money for the urban decay concealer when there is a similar and cheaper alternative at my local drugstore. Highly recommended!
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
Holy grail concealer. I absolutely love the entire FitMe line but this is probably my number one. It is so smooth and creamy, and it blends out beautifully. Perfect for under the eyes or to highlight any part of the face. The shades throw me off a little bit because the lightest shade 10 is darker than the second lightest 15 so I just use 15 and its beautiful. I cant see myself using any other concealer especially because of the price. I would definitely recommend this and will continue to repurchase.
Emilie M.
San Antonio, TX
This light weight medium coverage (build-able by 2 or 3 layers before becoming cakey) concealer is great for spot concealing, under eye concealing and highlighting/contouring. Good shade selection, satin natural finish on the skin, best to set with powder for added longevity. For harsh under eye circles use a corrector or brightener for more dramatic results.
Caitlyn K.
Streamwood, IL
this concealer is great for covering dark circles, blemishes & acne. it's very long lasting & when set with the right powder looks absolutely flawless on the skin.
Reyna Z.
I love this concealer! It has amazing coverage but is still lightweight. It does an amazing job at not only covering my dark circles but also any blemishes I may have. It's very easy to blend out and I find that it doesn't crease if I set it with a powder. My favorite concealer.
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
The Maybelline fit me concealers are my holy grails! I absolutely love the formula in these concealers. They give you medium to full coverage. You can build the coverage of the concealer without it caking up on you. It is light weight and is very comparable to higher end concealers. For the low price, I recommend this product to anyone who wants to try a new concealer.
Natasha T.
Belleair, FL
Best concealer ever! I'm very pale and I use shade 15 because it's actually lighter than 10. This is not only great for concealing pimples and dark circles but also for highlighting. Very easy to use for baking and also I like to let it sit under the eyes for just a couple of minutes to help it really thicken up and set into the skin before blending it in.
Ashley D.
I love this concealer! I didn't have high expectations for a drug store brand, but I was definitely blown away by this one. It feels great on my skin, and matches really well. My dark circles aren't incredibly dark, so this concealer covers them pretty well. It was very cheap (there was a buy one get one 50% deal) so I made out like a bandit. Definitely recommended.
Rita B.
One of the best concealers out there in the drugstore. It is creamy and it does not dry your under eye if you have dry skin to begin with. Absolutely a must have. I keep buying it and I will continue to re-purchase this product. It's comparable to the too faced born this way concealer but the Maybelline one has a little less coverage than the born this way
Shay S.
Jamaica, NY
You could get at a rite aid near you. This product works great for me. You could apply the liquid concealer in small dots to the under-eye area, then quickly blend using a soft patting motion with your bleander . If the skin under your eye area is dry or wrinkled, it helps to first apply a minimal amount of lightweight moisturizer and then apply the concealer.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?