Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20664)
Micaela K.
Incredible. I've got lots of creasing under my eyes, and usually, no matter how much powder I apply and how long I bake for, I still get a few creases, it's just how the skin under my eyes is! This concealer is the BOMB at hiding my creases and the coverage is absolutely unreal. It blends in like a dream, and is just an all around outstanding product and you can find it in almost every drugstore. I highly recommend this concealer, especially to oily babes like me.
Savannah M.
I use this stuff everyday. I cannot even begin to explain how much this product has changed my life. It covers so well and stays on all day. It's is a miracle product.
Alexandra V.
Wilmington, NC
This is one of the best drugstore concealers out there. It has the same coverage as the Nars Radiant Creamy concealer but for only around $9. It is technically a medium coverage concealer BUT it is very build-able if you want more. I wear the shade medium and use it to highlight my under eye areas and high points. Its very creamy and easy to blend. I recommend using a damp beauty sponge with his product. I have purchased this product multiple times. You can get this at any drugstore like CVS and Walgreens and also Target and Ulta.
Caroline M.
Maybelline Fit Me concealer has been my go to concealer for years now. It's creamy and blends seamlessly with a sponge. I find it's a little harder to blend with a brush. I've tried shades 10 and 15 and 15 is actually lighter than 10, which I thought was odd so just be aware of that. I'd say you can get up to medium coverage with this concealer, it just depends on how much you apply. As someone with dry skin, I find the concealer doesn't typically cling to and exaggerate dry patches. The only thing I hate about the product is that it's tested on animals so I won't be repurchasing.
Marissa H.
Tolleson, arizona
The shade variety is great and the concealer is amazing, I have bad dark circles and it covers them very well. I want to branch out but I am not sure yet because this is a really good concealer.
nancy c.
Chapel Hill, NC
This concealer is my favorite from the drugstore it leaves my undereyes feeling hydrated and it looks absolutley beautiful i love the way it covers my under eye area
Morgan M.
Review for: Fair more...
Favorite drugstore concealer ever! Super creamy and pigmented without being drying. Great for under the eyes and spot concealing. Very easy to blend and is buildable. You can't beat the price either.
Melissa S.
Very nice concealer. Holds up well under my eyes. I also use it for blemishes. Matches my skin tone well. I would probably purchase this product again. Reminds me a lot of the Narrs concealer
Ivy B.
Mitchell, SD
Hands-down best concealer I've ever bought in my entire life! The only thing that could be different is the one part could be a little bigger or fluffier on the bottom
Madison B.
Review for: Light more...
I love this super affordable concealer! So cheap and so amazing under the eyes! Worked good even for covering blemishes, can be buildable for it is only a medium cover
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back