Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19831)
Buy on target.com*
Beky B.
This liquid concealer has a light texture that makes application and blending very easy, setting to a soft matte finish that appears skin-like without any creasing.

Although the shade range is impressive and neutral (with six options instead of the standard three), what prevents this concealer from earning our best rating is the sheerness of the coverage. It definitely will help conceal mild dark circles and discolorations, but that’s about the extent of what this product can cover up. This coverage limitation is a shame—it was almost a perfect fit!
Hannah D.
Riverside, CA
i always get a new drugstore concealer to try out and i like this one, it's a great option, but i don't know if i would buy it again. i've used it all up and i love to use it to conceal my eyebrows and as an eyeshadow base but as concealer it's not very full coverage on me. i get redness so i love me a good full coverage concealer and i'm not gonna lie, i love the formula of this it feels very nice but once i blend it out, my redness always peeks through.
Talia C.
I really like this concealer. This is the bet drugstore concealer I have tried so far. It has a wonderful consistency. It is so creamy and blends amazingly. The coverage is medium to full which is awesome. The color selection is kind of low but I find that to be the case with most drugstore concealer so I don't find that to be a huge deal. Overall an amazing product.
Maddie C.
One of my all time favorite concealers! I know this concealer is really big in the YouTube beauty guru community and with good reason. It's really creamy and the applicator is fantastic cause you have a lot of control and can get the most amount of product out of the tube with it. I use it to cover up acne and it works wonders. I only wish it came in a shade lighter cause I have to mix it with a pure white foundation to match my skin.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best concealer ever! It is super creamy and does not crease under my eyelids! It is the best for your underused! Other concealers are dry and will crease but this doesn't! I have repurchased those concealer multiple times it's amazing!
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
One of the best concealers I've ever used from a drugstore. It's very comparable to Nars Creamy Concealer. It is very affordable and the the shades are very easy to pick from. Very lightweight, very minimal creasing (with proper setting after application). I would buy over and over again. No irritation for contact wearers or dry eyes. I definitely recommend this to all skin types!
Takiyah M.
I looooove this concealer. This concealer (the Maybelline) has the perfect applicator for concealing with the doe foot applicator. The formula is not thick but the coverage is pretty good especially once you blend it in with a beauty blender. My only thing, MORE SHADES PLEASEEEEE. I'm beggingg, I need a slightly darker concealing shade. the one I have, Cafe, is a great for highlighting and concealing (more for highlighting though).
Latrisha R.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer I use to brighten up my under eye and I love how after I set it with powder it does not crease also it is not oily whatsoever for drug store it is a hit for sure I love a lot of concealer
Joanne Y.
Brooklyn, NY
After going through several drugstore concealers, this one is hands down my go-to. The product is lightweight but it has FLAWLESS COVERAGE without looking cake-y. I tend to have dry skin around my under-eye area and if concealers are too thick or drying, my fine lines start showing. But with this concealer, after applying my moisturizer and applying this to my under-eye and smile wrinkles, it blends in flawlessly. Definitely recommend!
Courtney L.
Waukesha , Wi
One of the best concealers I've bought from the drugstore. Great coverage for my pale skin and applies super easy! I will most definitely keep this product in my collection of drugstore makeup. Good price for the amount, one lasted me about 2 months and that's using it every day on blemishes/under eyes/partial highlight etc. worth a try, I would definitely recommend!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?