Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19809)
Buy on Amazon
Mya L.
Does well for undereye and does okay for acne covering. I have heard it is a dupe for the popular tarte tape shape, but I never tried tape shape, so I wouldn’t know! Creases sometimes, but just make sure to powder!
Alyson J.
Review for: Light more...
I really like this concealer! It’s one of the only drug store concealers that i use. I do wish it was a little more thick and creamy. But the price is pretty good so i think for how much it cost it’s a decent concealer
Sara P.
Review for: Light more...
i bought this concealer because I heard such great things about it, when i purchased it I immediately went home and did my makeup just so I could try out this concealer. When I got home and applied this concealer tomy under eye area it burned like crazy, I would never in my life repurchase anything that burns or irritates my face so severely that I have to take it off, therefore I do not recommend this for sensitive skin.
Shereé V.
Alameda, CA
Review for: Cafe more...
It’s a nice drug store concealer but I have trouble finding colors for tan deep skin tones in the drug stores. If I could find more colors I’d use it more. I need golden tones and I seem to only fine peachy browns.
Kate D.
Paducah, KY
Review for: Fair, Medium, Cafe, Light, Deep, Sand more...
This concealer is by far my favorite concealer at the drugstore! It has great coverage and is very creamy. It’s not heavy and it doesn’t crease badly. The only qualm I have with it is the shade range. The fit me foundation comes in so many shades and this has like 7 which doesn’t make any sense. I use fair 15 and mix it with a super pale lavender concealer for under eyes/highlight and I use a darker shade for contour.
Meadow J.
Exeter , CA
This is my go to concealer, it's very affordable and does the same job as a expensive full coverage concealer. It blends very well and Dosent crease as long as you set it. The wand also makes it very easy to apply
Jasmine F.
Portland, OR
Review for: Sand more...
One of my favorite drugstore concealer! I don't normally wear too much makeup, but I love this concealer because it really highlights my under eyes really well. It's really easy to blend, and this is coming from a beginner who knows very little about makeup. I haven't really tried to build up with it, but it seems to be working really well from what I hear from my friends. The packaging is beautiful as well.
Sierra G.
Elko, NV
Everyone RAVES about this concealer so I finally caved and tried it. It does crease a bit, but it does cover dark circles and is very creamy, it also doesn’t make my skin feel irritated so I love it. Will repurchase.
Fernanda C.
Menifee , CA
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is perhaps my favorite drug store concealer. I actually use it to cover dark spots on my face or reddish acne I may have and I wear it under my foundation. It has great coverage for those unwanted spots. I wouldn't recommend it for dark or red under eye circles. I find that it ends up breaking under the eyes. It works better for those smaller dark spots on the face and to cover unwanted red marks or acne.
Janellyn C.
Nampa, ID
Review for: Medium more...
Love it. It’s super easy to use. It is buildable if you want to conceal more. It hides my dark circles super easily because it’s so easy to apply. And it takes away my blemishes 100% recommend this to other people
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?