Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #6 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Sarai W.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
This concealer is ok. Not a favorite but not the worst. It’s not full coverage at all, nice medium coverage I would say. Great for during the day or small imperfections.
clementine a.
bowling green ky
Review for: Deep more...
I would recommend for people who love concealer so much. They should try this one. I love concealer and I would want to try this one out too. It better if you record and show to the worlds wat so good abt it
KellyJane S.
I love this concealer!! Probobaly one of my favorite concealers. It does not have the best coverage but it sure is a good concealer to use however if you have really dark under eyes this product might not help you very much!!
Melissa A.
One of the best drug store concealer I've use ! Love how easy it is to blend, covers my acne scars I've repurchased this product, and it's one of my to go to concealer .
Charesse W.
Review for: Fair more...
Love love love this! This and the age rewind are my holy grails. I love the light, creamy formula. Excellent shade range and blends like a dream. Some creasing but not too bad and lasts all day
Kayla P.
Lexington, KY
My to go to and most absolute favorite concealer I have yet to purchase for a decent price. I will always continue to put this product when ever I get the chance! Highly recommend
Christy M.
Whittier, CA
I did not like this product. It's not easy to blend with and I think I lose a lot of product with the applicator. It makes me use more than I have to and I feel like when it's running out it's hard to get the product stuck on the sides of it. I also couldn't find a great shade for my skin color. I was very disappointed in this product. I guess I expected more since everyone was raving about it.
Julie N.
Review for: Fair more...
Love this product! The formula is super creamy and bendable with good coverage but not too heavy. This is definitely a good drugstore dupe for the NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer.
Leslie R.
Placentia, CA
This concealer is absolutely amazing. I use it to cover my severe hereditary under eye circles. It covers in such a natural way.... as if I'm not wearing concealer. The range of shades is great and it dries to a beautiful satin finish. It resists creasing so I don't need to use a setting powder. I have tried dozens of concealers, most of which were high end products. This concealer is my favorite. Please, please, please never discontinue, Maybelline!
Michelle H.
Centreville, VA
This is by far the best concealer I've came across in the drugstore. This covers my dark circles and brightens up the face. This is also great for those of warm and asian skin tones. I use the color sand it's amazing I also love to use the color light to highlight a bit. But I love this. I use this under my eyes making a triangle from my inner corner down the sides of my nose and I stop at the end of my nose and bring it up right above my cheekbones and near my temples and fill in the triangle and I use my real techniques buffing brush to blend. You can also use the expert face brush from real techniques. I love this concealer it covers well and I have extremely dark circle
alyssa j.
Is this a good concealer? I have really bad dark circles :(
Andrea V.
Is this a high coverage concealer?
Nadi G.
I really want to buy this product. Heard a lot about it. Is it full coverage? And is it really worth the hype?
Paola M.
El Paso, TX
Is this a full coverage concealer? I have issues with coverage and would love to know if this lasts as well?
Dulce G.
Do you use setting powder with this concealer? What kind works best?

Walmart