Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19840)
Natalie K.
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is good, but it is a lot thinner than the NARS radiant creamy concealer, so I have to use a lot more of this to cover my dark circles and blemishes. When I'm on a budget though this is a great dupe.
Amee R.
Rock Hill, SC
Concealer is always a weird thing for me to use. I don't have any blemishes but I do, sometimes, have bags under my eyes due to inadequate sleep (two babies). When those moments happen I slap some concealer on those bad boys. Sometimes concealers come in very few shades like this product. So if I use alone it shows and you can tell I have concealer on, especially in pictures. In order to cover the concealer I always use the FIT me powder on top of it to seal the deal and it works just as good! Great price! Works! And lasts a long while!
Sarah S.
Review for: Light more...
Full coverage, very easy to apply. Long lasting, easy to blend with the skin, perfect size for traveling. Best for under eye, it covers everything, it's not really buildable because it is very full coveragesd
Camille L.
I have been using this concealer for years! It's very comparable to the NARS concealer. The coverage is great, especially for darkness under the eyes. It also applies very easily. If you apply primer before the concealer it will definitely stay for the whole day. I usually set mine with a finishing powder as well. It's a great product for a great price! I highly suggest if you're sticking to a budget or if target/cvs are your go-to stores for beauty!
Ka h.
Anaheim
Review for: Medium more...
I absolutely love this product! I recently bought this concealer from ulta and I've worn it everyday since. It's absolutely fantabulous for under eyes and really great for blemishes. It lasts me all day from school to sweaty gymnastics practices. The packaging is nice and simple which I like. I would definitely buy this concealer again.
A B.
I use this every day and it covers up my dark circles so well. Using this with the Fit me foundation and powder goes together so well for a perfect finish. Its not very long lasting. I would recommen this product if you don't wear much makeup and want minimal coverage.
Jocelyn N.
I have gone through so many of these concealers because they are amazing! They are very creamy and bendable. They have an amazing coverage. I use this more to highlight and cover my under eye circles, and I feel like it covers the dark circles and highlights my face without having to use to different shades or concealers. I would totally recommend this for every skin type as well. If you are more on the oily skin type I would recommend setting with powder.
Danielle B.
Highly recommend this concealer if you do not have extreme dark circles! It is so blend able with a great, creamy consistency. Many compare it to the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer but the NARS is a bit moussier & much more creamy with a better coverage. The Maybellien Fit Me is GREAT if you want to brighten up/highlight & if you have a bit of darkness. Wonderful concealer for a great price.
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
I ended up purchasing this because of the great reviews it had on here and I can say I agree with everyone else! Great product. Hid my blemished and "tired bags under my eyes". I was worried about matching my shade but they have helpful diagrams when you purchase your concealer and mined turned out spot on!
Elianny O.
Apopka, FL
Best concealer ever. Very creamy, little bit off creasing but nothing that a little bit of powder can't fix. Very easy to apply and the coverage is great. Won't leave your skin caked up and it's been tear tested. I have purchased it in several tones and is great for highlighting, contouring and correcting. Will be buying a new one very soon, since the one I currently have is almost empty.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?