Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19845)
Ashley M.
Review for: Fair more...
I have been using this concealer for a long time now and i love it, i have re purchased it a couple times now, it has good coverage and a little goes a long ways. I use this to conceal / highlight my face. Definitely recommend ! Only down fall is that after wearing it all day if you don’t set it, it will make your face oily. When I do set my face however it stays on all day and doesn’t appear oily at all.
Amee R.
Rock Hill, SC
Concealer is always a weird thing for me to use. I don't have any blemishes but I do, sometimes, have bags under my eyes due to inadequate sleep (two babies). When those moments happen I slap some concealer on those bad boys. Sometimes concealers come in very few shades like this product. So if I use alone it shows and you can tell I have concealer on, especially in pictures. In order to cover the concealer I always use the FIT me powder on top of it to seal the deal and it works just as good! Great price! Works! And lasts a long while!
Leah M.
Pierce City, MO
This is one of my all time favorite concealers. The formula is so blendable and smooth and it covers dark circles and blemishes very well. Also, with such a low price, this product is ALMOST unbeatable. I say almost because for me, there is one negative. I have very fair skin, and because this concealer only has a few shades to choose from, even the lightest shade is too dark for me. During the summer though, when I am more tan I can use this concealer and it works wonders for me. So, if you don't have extremely pale skin like I do, then you should go out and buy this product right now! You won't regret it.
Emily V.
Review for: Sand more...
Such an awesome concealer for the price. It has a creamy texture that's not too runny nor thick, helping it go on smoothly. May have to set it in hot weather but you can get away without it on most cooler days
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
I ended up purchasing this because of the great reviews it had on here and I can say I agree with everyone else! Great product. Hid my blemished and "tired bags under my eyes". I was worried about matching my shade but they have helpful diagrams when you purchase your concealer and mined turned out spot on!
Camille L.
I have been using this concealer for years! It's very comparable to the NARS concealer. The coverage is great, especially for darkness under the eyes. It also applies very easily. If you apply primer before the concealer it will definitely stay for the whole day. I usually set mine with a finishing powder as well. It's a great product for a great price! I highly suggest if you're sticking to a budget or if target/cvs are your go-to stores for beauty!
Adriana D.
somewhere
I really love it!! I use it every day, I can't leave without it. It really does cover everything. This is the second, the first is NYX and that is another good one. It is long lasting. I definitely recommend this product.
Mayra A.
I've recently been using this concealer and it's amazing. It gives a great highlight under the eye and also give great coverage. Very easy to blend and doesn't crease. It's amazing!
Seymi R.
I love this concealer, very easy to use, work perfectly... I found this in a drug store, for the low cost is veeery good, I recommend it a lot!! I use the 10 good for my skin tone 😍👌
Sarah S.
Review for: Light more...
Full coverage, very easy to apply. Long lasting, easy to blend with the skin, perfect size for traveling. Best for under eye, it covers everything, it's not really buildable because it is very full coveragesd
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?