Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20643)
Emily R.
This concealer is AMAZING! It's really good to cover blemishes and under eye bags. It's comparable to the NARS concealer. It's creamy and has a lot of coverage. The doe foot applicator makes it easy to apply.
Maddy S.
Manhattan, KS
I bought this product after a lot of youtube beauty guru's said it was a good dupe for the NARS concealer. Packaging is generic, nothing to awe about. The product itself worked wonderfully. I have oily skin and did not notice any issues with it. It blended nicely and didn't cake up after wearing it for a while. The ONLY thing I cannot stand about this product is that whenever i used it under my eyes theres a really bad burning sensation. At first I thought it was just a bad concealer that i picked up. After purchasing yet another one the same thing happened. My sister tried it and it did it to her as well. I'm not sure if it's the product or just us.
Cidney B.
Belleville
My favorite drugstore concealer! It's not thick and covers everything. I've been using it for a few years and it's better then my high end concealer. I don't think I'll buy another concealer besides this one.
kate b.
College Point, NY
Review for: Fair more...
I've heard that this is an exact dupe for the NARS creamy radiant concealer but noooo this is amazing. It's so creamy and doesn't crease my eyes. It's so long lasting and it's not drying for the under eyes.
Danielle S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Review for: Fair more...
This is by fair a holy grail in terms of concealers. It is buildable but not super buildable. It lasts me all day when I'm out doing things or even just sitting around doing nothing. I would absolutely recommend this product to everybody!
Nicole W.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Deep more...
For the price I was impressed. It’s a nice dupe for the NARS radiant creamy concealer. It is buildable, a little runnier than the NARS but covered well. I recommend this product definitely.
Ange L.
N Miami Beach, FL
The best concealer for an affordable price I've had the pleasure to know! As much as I love this concealer I have just one problem , when its set under my eyes it seems sort of ashy or whitefish and I took one color lighter than my foundation. I'm not sure why it does that , that's what I see but when I ask someone else or my mother she says its perfectly fine that it doesn't seem white. Maybe it's me I don't know. Still love the formula though.
Maya B.
Review for: Light more...
One of the only concealers i like to use. Very easy to apply and blend. I tried using others but they didn't work as well. Nice packaging and for the most part very long lasting. Would definitely buy again.
Megan J.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Fair more...
Great concealer, easily bendable, great coverage, and lasts all day. The only negative aspect I've experienced with this concealer is that it does tend to oxidize noticeably throughout the day, especially on areas where it was built up. But that's another pro, it's build-able!
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
I really, really enjoy this concealer. I enjoy this perhaps more than my high end concealers. This is creamy, long lasting and doesn't set easily into my fine lines under the eye. I gently tap this in with my fingers. I love the easy applicator sponge, use it to apply the concealer to the skin and tap in gently with ring or pinky finger. The warmth from your fingers will help this apply easily and seemingly melt into your skin. I bought this at CVS for only a few bucks with a coupon!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?