Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19829)
Buy on Amazon*
Laura V.
I love the way it works ! Once I apply it it is easy to belnd. It actually is long lasting and I love that about it . I think it is the best undereye concealer , so far this is the best one . Pros great to blend . I would recommend to other to buy , it is easy to work with !
Taimara P.
Review for: Sand more...
This is my go-to concealer, i love how creamy it is and its very easy to blend! A pro is that its very creamy and blendable, and i honestly dont have anything bad to say about it! I would definitely recommend to others
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
One of thee best concealers found at the drugstore, hands down. Lightweight feeling, not goopy or cakey. It blends nicely into the skin and is ideal for dark circle correcting or highlighting underneath the eyes where your skin is sensitive and shows lines because this concealer melts into the skin beautifully, and doesn't accentuate lines or flaws. Great concealer, and available in a good range of shades too.
Nina R.
Mendota, IL
Review for: Fair more...
Love this concealer I use it everyday it is medium to full coverage and it is long lasting it blends easily and cancels out dark spots it is very buildable does not look cakey I recommend it to anyone looking for a good affordable concealer!
Connor J.
Cordova , TN
Review for: Light more...
This is my favorite concealer I have ever tried! It has great coverage but doesn’t look cakey on my skin! It’s great for concealing dark circles under the eyes or any redness on the face! Would definitely recommend!
Kenzie D.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
Full coverage, little to no creasing. They are good for oily skin. They last throughout the day. They are very easy to apply and blend out. I would highly recommend these concealers especially to those with oily skin
CYNTHIA C.
Love this concealer for its long lasting power and lightweight. Does not look cakeynon the skin. Allows smooth application of foundation. The downside is it's lack of full coverage power.
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
The best drugstore concealer out there, it has high coverage, doesn't crease, and looks amazing on the skin. You cant go wrong with thie especially at the price!
April N.
Perris Ca
Love it I use it to cover my under eye and clean my eyebrows after I'm done with them best yet I've use I will always buy it again great coverage I would recommend to others
Ashley G.
Review for: Medium more...
Love this product. Works just like the NARS concealer. Great coverage. Needs to have more product have went through 3 of these with in the 8 months around there. But will be buying again
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?