Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19833)
Baylee G.
Garland, TX
This is one of the best drugstore concealers. It is supposedly a very close dupe to the NARS Radiant concealer, which I don't own. The Fit Me is lightweight, and blends into the skin very nicely. It has amazing coverage, especially when blended with a beauty blender or sponge. The shade range is pretty wide as well. I really recommend this to anyone who needs a go-to concealer.
lexie 💞.
Review for: Fair more...
this product blends great with the maybelline fit me foundation and feels real light on the skin . it's a great concealer considering the price range . it's a good product that lasts 6 plus hours and has good coverage.
Angela H.
Vancouver , WA
This concealer...OMG. I own concealers from Kat Von D, which is great, and MAC. Of course those are wonderful. But...the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind and Fit Me concealers are top notch. The price is great, the coverage is great and they look awesome on my skin. I have fair skin and use the lightest color to give a little highlight in areas I won't contour. The Fit Me concealer has such great coverage and leaves my skin looking perfect! I am so so so glad I bought this.
Nina C.
Madison, AL
Its a pretty great concealer, especially for the price! It covers literally everything! Which is pretty impressive! The only problem I'm having is that it is creasing up a little under my eyes, but a little powder usually fixes it right up! Its really lightweight which I like. Overall very good, just be careful under the eyes.
Jessica J.
Atlanta, GA
I like the packaging a lot with this concealer because it's very sleek and simple. I feel like I'm paying for the product rather than the fluff around it. The quality of the formula is among the best at the drugstore. A lot of people compare it to the NARS concealer, which I think is true. The colors go well on my fair skin but I think people with darker skin might have a tough time finding a good shade match. It lasted longer than other drugstore concealers I've tried and it didn't aggravate my sensitive skin. All in all, it was a good buy and I used the whole tube.
Taimara P.
Review for: Sand more...
This is my go-to concealer, i love how creamy it is and its very easy to blend! A pro is that its very creamy and blendable, and i honestly dont have anything bad to say about it! I would definitely recommend to others
Jillian D.
Graham, NC
This concealer is a great drugstore option! It's very pigmented with medium coverage. The one downside I've noticed is that it seems to get very shinny throughout the day and tends to come of very easily even when I set it with powder. I have normal to dry skin with a semi oily t-zone so that might be it but my mother uses it and she love it! So it's all and all it comes down to preference and skin types.
Nina R.
Mendota, IL
Review for: Fair more...
Love this concealer I use it everyday it is medium to full coverage and it is long lasting it blends easily and cancels out dark spots it is very buildable does not look cakey I recommend it to anyone looking for a good affordable concealer!
April N.
Perris Ca
Love it I use it to cover my under eye and clean my eyebrows after I'm done with them best yet I've use I will always buy it again great coverage I would recommend to others
Kenzie D.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
Full coverage, little to no creasing. They are good for oily skin. They last throughout the day. They are very easy to apply and blend out. I would highly recommend these concealers especially to those with oily skin
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?