Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20721)
Gabrielle R.
This concealer is really nice for an everyday use. This concealer gives you medium coverage and it does have more of a dewy finish. I would say this is somewhat buildable depending on how much you're trying to build it to.
Dalilah C.
San Marcos, TX
THIS IS THE ONLY DRUGSTORE CONCEALER I KEEP GOING BACK TO. i love this product so much, it's about medium to full coverage and can definitely be built up. i use multiple colors to conceal but also highlight. i definitely recommend
Bekah C.
Review for: Fair more...
I absolutely love this concealer! It has great coverage and lasts all day. It is very smooth and creamy almost like a NARS concealer, and it is so much more affords than NARS. I would definitely recommend it for anybody looking for a new concealer.
Victoria S.
Everett, PA
This concealer is creamy and blends out great, you don't really need a whole lot it's full coverage and leaves a great dewy looking finish! The packaging is simple and very easy to apply overall a great product!
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Review for: Fair more...
It's an alright concelor in my opinion. On me it tends to disappear in my skin so it doesn't give me a whole lot.of coverage. It's good just not my first choice.
Jamie M.
Fort Worth
Review for: Sand more...
This is my holy grail! I tried sooo many other concealers but keep going back to this one. It's thick enough to cover dark circles but doesn't feel heavy at all!
Heavon R.
Reno, NV
Review for: Sand more...
I wish they had a better color range but I got the shade sand and it's a nice yellow toned medium concealer. Nothing life changing but definitely a good drug store concealer that lasts a while, I recommend it.:)
Salma
My Go to concealer it doesn't crease it hides my dark cercles really nicely and its very light weight it is buildable And really suits dry skin as it had a creamy liquidy consistency I would really recommendet as it is affordable and Really worth it
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
Works fantastically blends well with my foundation. Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer I love Maybelline Cosmetics this fit me collection is the bees knees 💞💞💞
Caitlin H.
Marcy, NY
Review for: Sand more...
Honestly probably the best drug store concealer I have ever used to date! It blends out like a dream and is so so pretty! It's so creamy and not too thick but medium to full coverage!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back