Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Mahroosha S.
Boone, NC
This is my favorite concealer ever! It’s very cheap compared to other products but has great pay off! A decent amount of coverage but a thin formula that won’t leave you looking cakey!
Jenn D.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer, it's one of my favorites of all time and ALWAYS has a place in my makeup drawers. It's about a medium coverage but super creamy and incredibly blendable. I use a sponge to blend it out and I'm done in seconds. On days when I'm in a rush to get out the door or days when I want to wear less makeup I always choose this concealer. It's also the perfect concealer for spot concealing!
Veronika R.
Super creamy and brightening. Not much product in the tube and I find it runs out quickly. It's a thin consistency so I have to layer a bit but it's nothing awful.
Nichole S.
Silverton , OR
Review for: Light more...
This concealer to me is comparable to the Narrs radiant concealer. Except it is at least a quarter of the price. How can you be a deal like that? I absolutely love it and recommend it to everyone. It is light and blends in with your skin very easily.
Aleshia S.
W Manchester, OH
Coverage and wear is great. Very similar to the nars creamy radiant concealer. However, I will not be purchasing again since switching to only cruelty free makeup.
Cynthia D.
Best concealer for my eye area! I love that this does not crease and sticks with me all day. I barely have to do touch ups and that what I like about this product.
Diana M.
Sanford , Nc
This formula is so creamy! One of my go to drugstore concealers. Does a good job at covering my dark circles and it's very affordable. Great for those who want to start their makeup kits.
Laura T.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Blendable, easy to use and covers great dark circles, doesn't cake, it must be used with a setting or loose powder. This color wil last easily 12 hrs give or take.
Laura B.
Princeton, KY
Love this drugstore concealer! This give me good coverage and is light weight which is what I love I would compare this to nars concealer but it's half the price.
Kristy K.
Hayesville, NC
This is the number one drugstore concealer. I have tried all other drugstore concealers and none compare to the coverage and lasting power of the Fit Me concealer.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart