Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (20726)
Nayeli R.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Sand more...
This is my first time using this and the quality is good! It’s amazing! It does it job and it’s long lasting ! It’s good to conceal your brows and to use under eyes ! I am going to purchase this again until I find a better one !
Monica F.
Inglewood, CA
LOVE THIS!! I actually love this more than my higher end concealers. This is one of the only ones that does not crease on my under eye area. I can’t really say how it works on the rest of my face as I only use it on my undereye. This mixed with colourpop is awesome!!!
Jessica N.
Sheridan, WY
Holy grail of drugstore concealers! Resonably priced and good color range. Goes on smooth and blends beautifully. Would definitely recommend to others and will be buying again! Purchased at local drugstore. Only downfall was super hard to empty out product container!
Veronica M.
Kyle , TX
Review for: Medium more...
Holy Grail! I'm a concealer junkie (bc dark circles, duh) and this concealer is the best I've ever used.

Lets start with affordability... yes please i'll take two! so affordable with high-end qualities.

Very creamy and true to color as advertised in the tube. Does have a slight...very slight oxidize. Blends out flawless and very concealing. The amount of coverage is controlled by the application...so basically, a little goes a long way or a lot covers everything!!

I will keep buying and using this concealer for as long as it is made!
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
This stuff compares to the nars radiant finish concealer. Literally hands down. It's not super super full coverage but the coverage you get is beautiful. I can't say enough good things about it. It's a staple in my makeup bag.
Beatriz L.
Othello, WA
I love this concealer! Has to be my favorite drugstore. It’s medium coverage and good for dry skin! Also it can be a little watery but honestly I don’t mind! I use it to carve my brows or to use on a day I won’t wear foundation
Tiani C.
ewa beach
Review for: Light more...
My go- to drugstore concealer ! Highly recommend (: it tends to crease just a bit right under my eyes but totally worth the money and it’s very inexpensive. The packaging is simple, which I love. I’ve tried many drugstore concealers but I always come back to this one
Mercedes N.
jacksonville, fl
Review for: Fair more...
This is my favorite drugstore concealer. It’s a lot like the shape tape but not as full coverage. It’s nice and sleek packaging makes it travel friendly. I only use this on my under eye. If you haven’t tried it yet you should.
Danielle L.
Corinth
Review for: Light more...
When I use a concealer it is mainly to use under my eyes to cover my bags and dark circles, I wish this shade was a little lighter.

However, I love the applicator and how much product comes out, some brands that use the applicator this one you have to push it into the liquid three times or more and still get very little product, with this concealer you don’t have this issue.

Also I love how thick this is and how easily it blends out.

I would definitely recommend
Alize H.
Review for: Fair, Sand more...
I don’t use this concealer every day. I only use it when I’m going for a full coverage look. I can’t use it alone I have to layer it with foundation in order for it to look good. When I lose it alone it doesn’t blend very well.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back