Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20672)
Nik M.
Brampton
I've been using this concealer for quite a while and it honestly is great. It lasts long and is easy to put on. It blends nicely into your skin and comes in a really convenient tube. The applicator is nice and the tube doesn't break easily. I would definitely buy again
Delaney S.
This concealer is absolutely amazing and it's so affordable although it may be a little bit small but it's worth it for a drugstore concealer the coverage is marvelous.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
This concealer is good. The coverage is good and it's a good formula. I just wish the packaging was a little bigger so there would be more product. I go through this fast.
Jodie L.
Burlingame, CA
I use this all the time! I actually wore it today and it works very well. It's not a very overwhelming coverage so you can wear it without any foundation or anything else. I just ordered more and I will probably continue to but it. I recommend!
Angela C.
Burlington, New Jersey
the color selection needs to be better. i got the lightest shade and its so orange on me. i would not repurchase this at all. its a nice texture i guess but i'm just happy my mom can get use out of this since i clearly cannot.
Jennika W.
Wow what a great concealer for such a low price. It has coverage and never creases. I use a brush or a beauty blender and it still looks beautiful and luminous. I love it
Celimar B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a great drugstore concealer. I have pretty clear skin, but usually struggle with dark under-eyes, and this works just fine to lighten my eyes up! For me, the not too opaque coverage is just right, and it allows me to blend with other face products. I'd give it a 3.9 because even though it matches my skin and covers up flaws, it did crease under my eye a bit after a while. One might use a setting powder to fix that. Overall, this works great for the price, and I'd recommend for people who don't really do a lot of color correction on their face.
Laura R.
Fort Payne, AL
Review for: Fair more...
This is a great dupe for the Nars concealer. It has great coverage and it's easy to blend out. Overall, I would definitely recommend this for the price point and quality.
arden Y.
Kaneohe, HI
Review for: Medium more...
This product is a great concealer, i like to outline my eyebrow with this product because its so smooth. Its not creamy at all, so if you looking for a creamy product don't get this. The color and consistency is great thought.
Rachel M.
Nashville, TN
I love the formula of this concealer. Great creamy full coverage. The tube its in is convenient for travel. Works just as good as high end concealers. Very blendable. I would recommended this a lot.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back