Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19785)
Buy on Amazon
Brittany S.
One of the best drug store concealers I have ever tried! I use the master conceal also by maybelline and it's incredible! Maybelline has the concealer game on point at the drugstore!!
maisie b.
I don't really like these at all. There needs to be more shade options for light and dark skinned girls/boys. The coverage is okay but if you have bad dark circles I don't recommend.
Heavon R.
Reno, NV
Review for: Sand more...
I wish they had a better color range but I got the shade sand and it's a nice yellow toned medium concealer. Nothing life changing but definitely a good drug store concealer that lasts a while, I recommend it.:)
Tasnia R.
this is a great dupe for the NARS concealer it's super creamy and I love how it blends out and glides onto your skin, the color match is really bad tho because they only have 4 shades
Caitlin H.
Marcy, NY
Review for: Sand more...
Honestly probably the best drug store concealer I have ever used to date! It blends out like a dream and is so so pretty! It's so creamy and not too thick but medium to full coverage!
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Review for: Fair more...
It's an alright concelor in my opinion. On me it tends to disappear in my skin so it doesn't give me a whole lot.of coverage. It's good just not my first choice.
Salma
My Go to concealer it doesn't crease it hides my dark cercles really nicely and its very light weight it is buildable And really suits dry skin as it had a creamy liquidy consistency I would really recommendet as it is affordable and Really worth it
Karina H.
I actually use this under my eyes to even out the overall color. It's perfect after long sleepless nights with my newborn! No one would guess I was up all night!
Price D.
Review for: Cafe more...
I actually love concealer and I love the texture that it brings to my skin and sometimes I have baggy eyes and I can just add the concealer and cover it up and it just works perfectly with my beautiful dry skin.
I love this concealer!!! It look so natural underneath my eyes. I'm in the shade fair and it matches perfectly to my skin tone. And yes it's buildable as well. I love this concealer for both oily and dry skin.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?