Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20732)
Chloe R.
Canonsburg, PA
this is a really good concealer dupe for NARS creamy radiance concealer. for drugstore, it's not bad at all! it's creamy and blendable and very buildable. this concealer has very good coverage, as well!
Jessenia P.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried this concealer on a whim, but it quickly became one of my all-time favorites. Even when compared to some of the more expensive concealers it blows them out of water. This is also considered to be a dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer.

TEXTURE:
Not watery and thin, but not cakey.

FINISH:
This concealer leaves a bit of a dewy finish, which would be good for dry skin. For my oily skin, I set it with some powder foundation and it lasts throughout the day.

WEARABILITY:
I can go through an entire work day and go out at night with it lasting. My nose does get a bit oily after 8 hours, but I have oily skin so this is to be expected.

OVERVIEW:
This concealer is long-wearing, fits my skin tone, and is the perfect consistency. Whenever I'm in a rush, I swipe this on my t-zone, set it with powder foundation, and it doubles as foundation.
Susan C.
Glendale, CA
I use this to clean up my brows and prime my eyelids. It doesn't have enough coverage to fully conceal dark circles, so I don't recommend this if you like full coverage. Many Youtubers and people in general rave about its comparability to Nars' radiant creamy concealer when in fact the only similarities they share is the packaging. The formula is different: NARS concealer is a lot thicker, pigmented and illuminating whereas Fit Me has a lighter consistency and a sheer finish.

Verdict: it's an excellent concealer for its price point. It's not full coverage so it's good option for natural, everyday makeup
Rachel N.
I see mixed reviews for this product, but personally this is one of my favorite drug store concealers! I use it to cover my dark circles, and it brightens up my eyes soooo much! I go from a haven't slept in 21 years zombie to awake and ready for the day in seconds. I use the color 20 Sand Sable, and its great because its light enough to brighten but close enough in tone to me that if I wanted to cover blemishes with it (which i normally don't) I can also do so. It's very creamy and it lasts me for a while, which is surprising because it's not the largest tube of concealer I've come across. It definitely needs to be set with powder if you struggle with fine lines under your eyes like I do. I use any setting powder to set it, and they all work well with it. I continue to repurchase it over and over again, it is definitely one of my favorite all time products and I would definitely recommend!
Cameron V.
I absolutely love this concealer!!! Is definitely build-able! Gives great coverage all over. I use it for both undereye and blemishes! Sometimes if I don't want to use full coverage I use this to brighten my face and looks great alone. I would definitely buy this again!
Chiquitha H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This product is so creamy with an nice full coverage,it covers my dark spots so great that i can wear it as an foundation😍and set it with the fit me matte&poreless powder.
Emily W.
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer I use it everytime I do my makeup along with the Fit Me foundation. It's good coverage,doesn't move all day, just a good product for the price of it.
ᴛᴏɴᴀɴᴛᴢɪɴ♚ A.
Cross Jct, VA
Review for: Sand more...
Affordable and easy to apply and it belongs so well I use it with a wet sponge! it’s easy to put in your purse 👛 and it’s medium coverage can be built up for full coverage!
Ashley D.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
So I like to use maybelline concealers a lot but this is my favorite. It's easy to put on and blend whether you use a brush or beauty blender. Plus it gives full coverage.
Abigail
Review for: Fair more...
This product works best for covering up blemishes, as opposed to under eye coverage. It is affordable and lasts for a good amount of time. It can also be used on its own for blemishes without foundation for a more natural look.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back