Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Paula W.
Silver Springs, NY
The price is right for every day use and the formula won't let you down. It's thick enough to give great coverage but not too thick to leave cracks and look caked on.
Alexis M.
Review for: Sand more...
Not a bad product for the price. I don't usually buy drug-store concealers but this once was surprisingly nice. I ran out of it and I would definitely buy another one.
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
I love this concealer. I believe it is a dup for the NARS creamy concealer. It's creamy , easy to blend, light weight , medium to full coverage and it's just affordable.
Maria M.
I have tried many concealers and this is one of the best ones I have tried. I love it so much. It covers my under eye darkness and it does a great job of highlighting.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Ok yeah I now definitively say that I love this concealer. It is such a breeze to blend and the shade range is great. I use sand to cover blemishes and discolorations and fair for undereyes and highlighting. It's smooth and creamy consistency leaves a gorgeous finish. I definitely think this is the best drugstore concealer along with the maybelline age rewind. Reasonably priced. My only complaint is that some of my blemishes and dark spots could use a bit heavier coverage so I'm searching for that but I will continue to use this either way!!
Lynn M.
Cleveland, OH
This is my holy Grail drugstore concealer. They have the perfect shade for my pale skin tone and its a nice medium coverage, you can easily build it up as well though.
harmony m.
miami, fl
Review for: Light more...
medium to high coverage, this works well for me for covering blemishes but its not light enough for under my eyes.  i wish they had more shades. if used under eyes it can crease a little and sink into wrinkles especially if too much powder is used to set it with
Jess S.
Newton , NJ
This is a drugstore concealer that is beyond worth the price. It is so creamy and full coverage, you don't need much and it works as well as some high end concealers I've used! One of my favorites for sure.
Taylor D.
Chico, CA
Decent coverage and not a lot of creasing, however if I use this on a daily basis it will start to burn when I apply it until I blend it out. So I do not use this all the time.
Gabrielle K.
Long Is City, NY
This is my ultimate spring discovery! Finding a concealer with enough coverage but remains light under the eyes to avoid creasing is a tough job. Especially when you want to keep it budget friendly. This is a dupe for the NARS Creamy Concealer for a fraction of the price! It feels light but full coverage as well. I've only been using it for a short while, but I love it already. You can't beat the pricing and the color options aren't too bad! I always have trouble finding a slightly rosy concealer as they all trend yellow. I use 15 Light.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart