Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20687)
Anna J.
Baton Rouge
Review for: Light more...
My favorite drug store concealer! Very light yet coverage is amazing. Great price and packaging makes it look like a high end concealer. Do find it runs out more quickly than others, but definitely love to keep in my collection!
Katlyn F.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Fair more...
I love the fit me concealers so much!! They apply nicely and a little product goes a long way. The only thing I don’t like it sometimes I feel as though it can crease even when set with powder. I still recommend giving it a try!
Monica F.
Inglewood, CA
LOVE THIS!! I actually love this more than my higher end concealers. This is one of the only ones that does not crease on my under eye area. I can’t really say how it works on the rest of my face as I only use it on my undereye. This mixed with colourpop is awesome!!!
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Cafe more...
One of the better concealers I have tried for sure. I love the stick foundation so I knew this would be a hit. I have a hard time finding concealer that works for me, but when I do. I keep them and keep buying them, so this is a must have
Nayeli R.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Sand more...
This is my first time using this and the quality is good! It’s amazing! It does it job and it’s long lasting ! It’s good to conceal your brows and to use under eyes ! I am going to purchase this again until I find a better one !
Kelsie M.
Sparta, MI
I bought this as an extra concealer when I did my nieces makeup for her wedding just to have a variety of colors, brands and coverage. This was probably the cheapest one I bought and was my favorite out of them all. It lasted all day for her wedding and gave great coverage and looked awesome in her pictures. I ended up getting some for me after that and it's my favorite one to use. It is not as thick as some others but still gives great coverage and lasts
Tanzania B.
Richmond, VA
The maybelline fit me concealer was just okay. I wasn’t wowed by it at all. It does cover pretty well but it creased up on my pretty quickly, even if I set it immediately. Although it’s not the worst, I won’t be buying it again.
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
This stuff compares to the nars radiant finish concealer. Literally hands down. It's not super super full coverage but the coverage you get is beautiful. I can't say enough good things about it. It's a staple in my makeup bag.
Beatriz L.
Othello, WA
I love this concealer! Has to be my favorite drugstore. It’s medium coverage and good for dry skin! Also it can be a little watery but honestly I don’t mind! I use it to carve my brows or to use on a day I won’t wear foundation
Veronica M.
Kyle , TX
Review for: Medium more...
Holy Grail! I'm a concealer junkie (bc dark circles, duh) and this concealer is the best I've ever used.

Lets start with affordability... yes please i'll take two! so affordable with high-end qualities.

Very creamy and true to color as advertised in the tube. Does have a slight...very slight oxidize. Blends out flawless and very concealing. The amount of coverage is controlled by the application...so basically, a little goes a long way or a lot covers everything!!

I will keep buying and using this concealer for as long as it is made!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back