Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19844)
Danna C.
I have the older version of this and I haven't yet tried this newer version, but I'm sure the newer version would be much better than the older one. I love this concealer because it is the only one on the market that I've tried and found to be an exact color match for my skin. It blends easily with a sponge and gives full coverage. I use this daily on my face and at the end of the day, when I take off my makeup, there is barely any concealer on the makeup wipe, which shows that a little goes a long way.
Tori P.
Albany, GA
This is a pretty good concealer. It works well with the Fit Me foundation. It has medium/ full coverage. They offer a wide range of colors to fit every skin shade
kim p.
Arverne, NY
I'm in love with this foundation the way it goes on your skin so smooth and blends in,well doesn't leave my skin looking cakey or oily and I have oily skin so that's a plus for me. I also love the consistency it's not heavy. It dry fast and doesn't leave tor skin feeling sticky it's so light on the skin i almost forgot I had it on. I have sensitive skin so I was happy when it didn't irritate my skin and the redness didn't show trough the foundation and I wore this fonda ton with out concealer.was so happy whenI was chosen to test it out .
Cynthia D.
Best concealer for my eye area! I love that this does not crease and sticks with me all day. I barely have to do touch ups and that what I like about this product.
Laura B.
Princeton, KY
Love this drugstore concealer! This give me good coverage and is light weight which is what I love I would compare this to nars concealer but it's half the price.
Nicole E.
Review for: Light more...
It's a great dupe for the NARS creamy concealer and I use it when I run out of my NARS and can't get it right away. This is a great concealer for a drugstore and it's great for covering up redness. I would buy it again it is a great drugstore product.
Laura T.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Blendable, easy to use and covers great dark circles, doesn't cake, it must be used with a setting or loose powder. This color wil last easily 12 hrs give or take.
Ebony S.
Powder Spgs, GA
I used this product a long time ago and I loved it. I stopped using it when the l.a girl concealer hit the shelves because it was cheaper and better in my opinion.
Nichole S.
Silverton , OR
Review for: Light more...
This concealer to me is comparable to the Narrs radiant concealer. Except it is at least a quarter of the price. How can you be a deal like that? I absolutely love it and recommend it to everyone. It is light and blends in with your skin very easily.
Rose N.
Review for: Sand more...
This works so well for me! You have to set it right away though or else it'll crease throughout the day. I'd say this is a good dupe for Chanel's concealer.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?