Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Sara H.
Encinitas, CA
Review for: Medium more...
It’s a great concealer. It has lasted me a long time, a little goes a long way. It ‘s definitely not too full coverage, but you can continue building. It doesn’t last all day long. I definitely notice it fading as the day goes on.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
I was really surprised by how good the formula is. I previously only used high end products because I knew they were good and I was able to test them out. If only you can test drugstore versions. But I saw on YouTube a lot of recommendations and I decided to give it a try. I use it mainly for covering my under eyes and brightening them. It works well and it's lightweight. I did set it with tarte's loose powder. The only thing is you might have to buy more than one colour to test out which one matches since you can't try them on at the store.
Yazmin T.
A great drugstore concealer for a great price! I sometimes have the problem of it creasing on me, but not all the time. It does last me a long time and doesn't feel heavy on my face!
Natali C.
Awesome product! It has great coverage. I have heard a lot of people saying it's medium to full, but I personally find it's a solid medium. I'm only saying this because I am very self-conscious about my dark circles and I feel like, not that you can see the darkness peak through, but that you know it's there and there's still darkness at the edge of the circle. When I use this with a corrector it completely covers everything. I also find that it isn't too drying on the under-eye which is a big thing for me since I do have dry skin. However, I still make sure I apply lots of moisturizer and a hydrating primer before hand. It does't completely erase fine lines but it doesn't accentuate them either. All in all I think this is a wonderful product and I practically use this everyday.
Siera W.
Collinsville, OK
Review for: Other more...
I love this concealer but for seven dollars you only get small amount. Dont get me wrong it does it job. It just I brought it two weeks ago and already almost out of it.
Kasey P.
San Angelo, TX
Honestly I wasn't even looking for this particular concealer when I walked into the store, I just wanted something cheap and something that matched my skin tone! Usually drugstore concealer a have nasty pink undertones but omg GIRL I hit a dinger when I got this concealer!! Super great coverage and doesn't crease! I remember I was on a weekend vacation and forgot my foundation and ended up using this as my foundation and it looked FLAWLESS!!!
Monique C.
I bought this at Walmart for about $6. It's a creamy concealer without being goopy. It covers very well and blends easily. I use a beauty blender but the warmth of my fingers really helps to blend it evenly as well. It seems to be a medium coverage concealer. The packaging is a basic plastic tube with a screw cap. There is a doe foot applicator wand on the cap. I'm very pleased with this product and plan to purchase more shades for contouring and highlighting because the formula is just so amazing.
Tiffany R.
Marshall, AR
This is pretty good concealer. Everyone was raving about this, so I bought it and I wasn't as impressed as I as thought I would be. It is extremely thin and I don't think it is buildable. It covers ok but not super great. I do like how it comes with the applicator to apply the concealer (wish all of them came with them). I started mixing another concealer with it to get the results I want. The concealer I used to mix it with is It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye (amazing coverage) and found that it is the best concealer I have yet to use but it is super thick.
Rachel M.
Nashville, TN
I love the formula of this concealer. Great creamy full coverage. The tube its in is convenient for travel. Works just as good as high end concealers. Very blendable. I would recommended this a lot.
Jamie B.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite concealer of the moment. It's a bit on the sheer side for actual concealing purposes, but I mostly use this to brighten up under-eye areas and to highlight for contouring. I've found dotting it on, letting it sit for a minute and then blending out with a beauty blender-type sponge gives me the best texture results. It doesn't settle into my fine lines under my eyes like most concealers do, which I love. I took off one star because of the packaging. It may just be a faulty tube (I've only bought the one so far and it's lasted me awhile) but it tends to somehow seep out of the cap, even when closed tightly, and it gets all over my makeup bag and train case. It may just be the individual tube I have though.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart