Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (22073)
Jamie B.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite concealer of the moment. It's a bit on the sheer side for actual concealing purposes, but I mostly use this to brighten up under-eye areas and to highlight for contouring. I've found dotting it on, letting it sit for a minute and then blending out with a beauty blender-type sponge gives me the best texture results. It doesn't settle into my fine lines under my eyes like most concealers do, which I love. I took off one star because of the packaging. It may just be a faulty tube (I've only bought the one so far and it's lasted me awhile) but it tends to somehow seep out of the cap, even when closed tightly, and it gets all over my makeup bag and train case. It may just be the individual tube I have though.
Maggie T.
Blacksburg, VA
I just recently tried this concealer and it's a really great concealer at an even better price! It's really creamy and glides on the skin nicely while still having a great coverage.
Joelisa S.
Newark, NJ
Review for: Sand more...
Not caked. I have dry skin and that is always a problem for me. This is a good product for under eyes and slight imperfections. Do not have much to cover up so I'm not so sure about it being great for acne or scars
Rachel M.
Nashville, TN
I love the formula of this concealer. Great creamy full coverage. The tube its in is convenient for travel. Works just as good as high end concealers. Very blendable. I would recommended this a lot.
Sierra J.
Review for: Light more...
This is the concealer that I use every day in my make up routine. It covers my under eye circles very well. And it matches with my foundation very well eat and it covers any blemishes that need to be covered I would totally recommend this product and will buy again
Hannah C.
cincinnati
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer! It’s the only thing that covers my dark circles in literally any type of lighting. It’s blendable and has a beautiful finish that lasts all day!
Amelia
Review for: Light more...
There is a variety of shades which is nice but sometimes the formula irritates my under eye, almost a slight burning feeling. The coverage is good but still creases even when set with powder.
Mera G.
Vacaville, CA
I love this concealer especially to fix my eyebrows and it does a pretty decent job under the eye it takes away a lot of the darkness and smoothes Away the puffiness and redness
Devanie T.
Miami, OK
Good concelear. Blends good and covers well. Just not a fan of this applicator. It just doesn't apply well and takes forever to get enough out when the bottle gets low.
Victoria D.
Seattle, WA
The first concealer I’ve tried. I probably should of gotten a lighter color but I do love how it doesn’t crease and it’s not cakey. It blends nicely into my foundation
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart