Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Justinee P.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer has such a good formula. This has one of the best coverage and blends out amazing. I love how affordable it is as well. Can’t go wrong trying this product.
member-2aada
Review for: Cafe more...
I love this product, its so good and works really well for my oily skin. its highlight perfectly. a con will be nothing at all haha. its isnt to dry nor is it to liquidity. the shipping and handling is perfect. came super super fast. i really do recommend this product
♠️~Toni S.
Review for: Light more...
This is defiantly a dupe for the tarte shape tape concealer . It works great and I would defiantly recommend to others ! It is good for my dry skin and has amazing coverage
Angela C.
Burlington, New Jersey
the color selection needs to be better. i got the lightest shade and its so orange on me. i would not repurchase this at all. its a nice texture i guess but i'm just happy my mom can get use out of this since i clearly cannot.
Brynne C.
This works as well as any high end concealers would. I use this with my fit me foundation and it looks 20x better. Love how smooth it makes my skin and it also brightens.
Laura R.
Fort Payne, AL
Review for: Fair more...
This is a great dupe for the Nars concealer. It has great coverage and it's easy to blend out. Overall, I would definitely recommend this for the price point and quality.
the g.
Review for: Fair more...
I love this product but i just wish it wouldnt crease so fast. Also if you want full coverage you need to use 2-3 layers of it for full effect. This concealer is also very good for eyelid primer
Celimar B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a great drugstore concealer. I have pretty clear skin, but usually struggle with dark under-eyes, and this works just fine to lighten my eyes up! For me, the not too opaque coverage is just right, and it allows me to blend with other face products. I'd give it a 3.9 because even though it matches my skin and covers up flaws, it did crease under my eye a bit after a while. One might use a setting powder to fix that. Overall, this works great for the price, and I'd recommend for people who don't really do a lot of color correction on their face.
Jodie L.
Burlingame, CA
I use this all the time! I actually wore it today and it works very well. It's not a very overwhelming coverage so you can wear it without any foundation or anything else. I just ordered more and I will probably continue to but it. I recommend!
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
This concealer is my ride or die! I never thought a drugstore concealer could be better than my MAC pro longwear. Worth every penny and I will repurchase for as long as I can!!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart