Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20728)
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
I bought this at Walmart because of the low price tag. I didn't know if it would be any good. After I tried it, I then decided to see if others thought it was as good as I did. I have seen only positive reviews. This blends so nicely onto my skin. It holds up throughout the day. I liked it so much I bought the Fit Me foundation in both Matte and Poreless and Dewy and Smooth. They are my favorite foundation/concealer combination. I highly recommend this concealer. I know I will be re-purchasing it, and in the shade above and below it to get the perfect shade for all the seasons of the year! I always recommend this to my friends when they ask my humble opinion. Plus, you cant go wrong with the price point!
Katelyn T.
Review for: Light more...
I loved this product. It didn’t really crease on me after I set it w/ powder. I use it to also brighten up my under eyes so that’s why I picked a lighter shade than I usually am.
Monika R.
Stockton
These are a dupe for the NARS Creamy concealers! These are one of my favorite drugstore concealers! They are full coverage concealers! They do a great job at hiding away my dark circles. I definitely recommend these concealers!
Madolyn F.
Ridgway, PA
I'm not sure how this product works because the lightest shade was too dark for so I didn't wear it. I found this odd considering they have so many different foundation options.
Ilda H.
Turlock, CA
These are amazing, these blend really easily. They don't creased on me and I have some fine lines. If you want something light with not so much coverage, I really recommend this.
Allison M.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
These concealers are definitely comparable to more high end concealers I've used, and in some case I believe they're even better. They cover everything but they aren't too heavy.
Miranda L.
San Jose, CA
Love this concealer for brightening/highlighting. It's so creamy, easy to blend, and natural looking. This product is a dupe for the NARS creamy concealer but for a better price!
Audrey G.
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is so affordable and compares to the NARS one. It is very light and comfortable but still provides full coverage. I would recommend this as my favorite drugstore concealer. Wonderful formula
Laine F.
Lagrange, GA
This is an absolute dupe for the Nars radiant creamy concealer. It is thin in consistency but has a lot of pigment to it. This concealer is perfect for under the eyes, highlighting, and covering blemishes.
Autumn R.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: Light more...
My all time favorite concealer its really full coverage which i really like and it doesnt really crease and it stay on for a long time and its super affordable if ur on a budget
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back