Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19831)
Buy on target.com*
Megan M.
Chicago , IL
I love my poreless matte concealer! It’s more of a thick liquid moose kind of texture. It blends beautifully with my blender and even with a actual brush. I never really used concealers before but so glad I found this one!
Kari C.
Verdunville, WV
Love love LOVE this concealer!! I does an amazing job covering my dark circles and really easy to build up for more coverage without caking. It does a really great job brightening and highlighting the face, too. Fantastic price point!
Shantelle H.
While everyone over here is raving about the Tarte Shape Tape concealer, I’m over here trying to hype up this one. I’ve tried my share of high end concealers (including the Shape Tape) and they’re not bad. But to be con honest, to me the maybelline fit me concealer works just as well for a fraction of the price. The only part I dislike about this concealer is I wish it had more product in the tube, I find myself repurchasing it frequently.
Layne S.
I’ve repurchased this concealer time after time. It blends out seamlessly and never looks cakey or dry on the skin. It’s creamy and the perfect formula. It has amazing coverage as well, and for the price-you can’t beat it!
Caitlin R.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
Review for: Medium more...
This is a very good concealer at the drugstore if you’re just starting out! The coverage is very nice and the price is great! But it burns my skin, I have dry and sensitive skin. It does its job, and it does get rid of redness!
Emina H.
Love this concealer. I use it on my under eyes and it works perfect. It doesn’t crease and looks great all day. It’s a great price for me because it lasts forever. Awesome product and I prefer it over any other concealer.
Alexandra M.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Light more...
Amazing! I love all foundation, powders and concealers from the FitMe line. This applied and blended seamlessly while providing super full coverage for my bags and under eye circles. Recommend for all skin types and ages.
Kelsey S.
Review for: Light more...
This concealer goes on so smoothly and is very blendable. I don’t see any of the bags under my eyes. You do obviously have to set it with a powder or else you will see creasing under the eyes. Learned that the hard way. 😂
кαιℓα ѕ.
Kingsport, TN
Review for: Fair more...
I wasn’t too big of a fan on this concealer. It didn’t give me the full coverage that I was looking for. It comes in a very nice tube with a wand. It creased very bad on my under eye. I would not buy this product again.
Bray A.
White City
Review for: Maybelline New York Fit Me! Concealer, 15 Fair, 0.23 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2) by Maybelline more...
The shades for these aren’t Widener for me because I have naturally lighter skin. Doesn’t last as long as other concealers by Maybelline. It’s not my favorite but I can get the job done. I don’t think I’ll buy it again.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?