Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19852)
Celimar B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a great drugstore concealer. I have pretty clear skin, but usually struggle with dark under-eyes, and this works just fine to lighten my eyes up! For me, the not too opaque coverage is just right, and it allows me to blend with other face products. I'd give it a 3.9 because even though it matches my skin and covers up flaws, it did crease under my eye a bit after a while. One might use a setting powder to fix that. Overall, this works great for the price, and I'd recommend for people who don't really do a lot of color correction on their face.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
This concealer is good. The coverage is good and it's a good formula. I just wish the packaging was a little bigger so there would be more product. I go through this fast.
emily k.
Fort Bragg, NC
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is great for under the eye and highlighting. It's not as full of coverage as I expected so I don't use it much for blemishes. It's lightweight and easy to blend. It's also super inexpensive so a good daily user.
arden Y.
Kaneohe, HI
Review for: Medium more...
This product is a great concealer, i like to outline my eyebrow with this product because its so smooth. Its not creamy at all, so if you looking for a creamy product don't get this. The color and consistency is great thought.
Sarah K.
Great concealer. Very easy to blend and gives medium coverage. It isn't super buildable however and will look cakey if too much is applied. It does have a nice finish to it. I would recommend.
Doniya K.
Stockbridge, GA
Review for: Medium more...
Probably one of my favorite drugstore concealers. I use this on top of LA girl pro conceal to add sort of a highlight. One thing that helps the formula stick is letting it sit on your skin for about a minute, so it gets tacky
Claudia E.
Wheeling , IL
Review for: Fair more...
The formula is very lightweight and the concealer wand helps apply the concealer flawlessly. I would use this for under eye. The price is good since it performs so good!
Tabitha E.
Bolingbrook , IL
Review for: Fair more...
This I would say is a good dupe for the Urban Decay Naked concealer. It's better to use for a brightening product instead of dark circles and blemishes but I don't mind.
Morgan V.
Chicago , IL
Have used this for 2 years now and never let's me down. They have such a good color selection. It's a liquid so the finish is really nice, and the coverage is buildable.
Siera W.
Collinsville, OK
Review for: Other more...
I love this concealer but for seven dollars you only get small amount. Dont get me wrong it does it job. It just I brought it two weeks ago and already almost out of it.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?