Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20739)
Carol Ann P.
Guntersville, AL
I love this concealer!! It has medium to full coverage that goes on smooth and last all day. I use this concealer for highlighting and primer under my eyeshadow. I would recommend this product to everyone!!
Todd F.
El Paso
Review for: Other more...
I seem to have a recurring problem with getting the wrong shade of things, but I actually still use this. I got a shade a little darker than my skin and I use a little bit of it to cover up acne. it does a pretty good job, but if it's humid out sometimes it just slides off my face lol
Shirley L.
Review for: Light more...
very good! I love this. I first got it because I saw a lot of girls on youtube give good reviews, so I decided to get it and it did not disappoint. great concealer. recommend!
Morgan G.
Charlottesville, VA
Love this concealer and it is a new staple to my summer makeup routine. Use this to spot conceal instead of wearing foundation and it stays on well and let's my skin look like skin!
Wandy R.
Winter Park
Omg! I use this concealer and its amazing. I've tried other concealers but this one seems to work for me especially under my eyes where I need it the most.. So far, this is the one for me👍🎆
Alyssa B.
Review for: Light more...
My favorite drugstore concealer! Blends so easily, and lasts a long time, however I wish there were a variety of colors with more yellow undertones. Also love the applicator! Would totally recommend to others!
Syanne R.
Review for: Light more...
One of the best affordable concealer ! It is very buildable on any skin , I love how it takes my blemishes away so if you got any I recommend this . It is easy to apply and blend and yes I would buy it again !
Lauren D.
LIGONIER, IN
This product claims to be full coverage, but it is more medium. It is an affordable product, but the packaging is cheap and it both oxidizes darker and creases after an hour or so.
Shelby P.
Love this concealer! It is not full coverage or anything, but it blends out beautifuly with a damp sponge and has a nice luminous glow before setting. Once you set it with translucent powder, the finish is gone but the coverage is a bit better.
Em J.
Review for: Light more...
I can't use this stuff without it creasing or looking cakey. I've tried every application technique I can think of and still can't seem to master it. Doesn't blend very well either.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back