Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Allison M.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
These concealers are definitely comparable to more high end concealers I've used, and in some case I believe they're even better. They cover everything but they aren't too heavy.
Mana K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
This product is my go-to concealer. There's so many shades to choose from, so it gives you a variety of shades in order for you to find your perfect match. I use it for blemishes, and it blends right into my skin.
Audrey G.
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is so affordable and compares to the NARS one. It is very light and comfortable but still provides full coverage. I would recommend this as my favorite drugstore concealer. Wonderful formula
Samantha t.
Florence
I really do like this concealer I feel like it is one of the better drugstore concealers on the market. It blends out like a dream and looks so healthy and pretty under the eyes
Kimberly D.
Old Town, FL
I absolutely love this concealer. I love that it stays put and does move through out the day. I can bake with it and it doesn't look cakey. It's just amazing and it's drugstore!!
Shelby T.
I still use this concealer. It is very easy to apply, I use it when I want to dress up for occasions. It drys easily and it is better than any other off brand I have used before.
sierra d.
i really love this concealer for a couple reasons. first off, it's very full coverage and great for covering blemishes. 2nd of all, it's very very affordable and cheap. i totally recommend this concealer!
Vanessa k.
North Las Vegas
Review for: Light more...
This is an amazing concealer with medium to full coverage and also very light wait I can go all day without realizing that I have makeup on.It also last about 5-6hours with setting,super easy to apply too
Jennifer F.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Fair more...
I really love all of the Maybeline Fit Me products, so it was no surprise that I would enjoy this one as well! Once again, you can't beat the price and the product is pretty great!
Andrea G.
These concealer got to be my all time favorite! They are so creamy , and give you great coverage ! The packaging is straight forward and I would say this is a definite must have in your makeup collection !
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart