Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this concealer. It's very affordable and does a great job. I'd ccomparw it to the urban decay concealer. I wish they had more colors and I have a hard time locating it in stores. They're always sold out
Ida Frances A.
I use this concealer everyday.I used to hate this product because i find it too thick for everyday use.However I found that using a sponge to blend it gives it a natural finish.I do set it with powder afterwards and it just gives the smoothest finish to it!
Jillian M.
I didn't really expect this product to be as good as it is. It's long lasting , doesn't crease , there's an applicator so it's not messy you don't have to squeeze anything out. I definitely would recommend it.
Layla C.
Review for: Light more...
I love It. There is different shades and everyone should find their own shade. It was creamy and a little went a long way. I recommend it for anyone trying to find something good but affordable
Emily H.
I am sad that I cannot post a picture of what this concealer looks like on my skin (quite fair colored), but I will do my best to try and describe it. My general opinion is that yes it is an ok concealer BUT I think that there are better concealers out there. I LOVE the fitme foundation I use it every day and its my holy grail foundation, but the concealer does not live up to how good the foundation is. First, it does not conceal well, which is what a concealer is supposed to do! Second, and probably most noticeable on my skin tone, it has a yellow tint to it and it does not look good under the eyes. I use the remainder of this product on blemishes and little things like that, but overall I would say (at least for fair skinned people) look for another type of concealer. If anyone is interested I used 15, which is "Fair Clair".
katherine h.
Pineville
Fit me is one of my everyday go to products. This concealer is nice and creamy and doesn’t dry out under my eyes. I use this to conceal spots and highlight my face. Love this! I would recommend and buy again!
LINH N.
['San Francisco ', ''], CA
Review for: Light more...
It is the best concealer I have ever used, even better the Instant Age Rewind concealer stick from this brand. It mostly covers my under eye bags. I have a really big eye bags which is quite difficult to hide them.
Madison K.
Review for: Light more...
I really love this product for a drugstore product it's pretty good coverage its really easy to apply and supper affordable it has a wide range of colors to what ever fits you the closet high end product I would compare it to is the mac full coverage concealer over all I do recommend this product
Lisette M.
Stevinson, CA
The maybelline fit me concealer is a great concealer. It covers imperfections and redness, I also like that it is not heavy it is light weight. Overall it is a inexpensive concealer.
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
The best concealer at the drugstore! It's thin but has amazing coverage and it wonderful under neath the eyes! It doesn't cling to any dryness you might have there and doesn't cake up!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back